Leader nim : I am alone.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…………………………

                       Few day after the  photo shoot  finish , SumSung couple are back to their homeland while Jihoon also back to his work at Korea too. Sunggie and Sum Young decide to hide their relationship in secret even with the members , unless they want to get married that they will disclose it to other. In fact Sum Young feeling that she falling in Hyesung while she still think that he is a gay.

                       This couple maybe not sweet as JunJin and Kyungmi but they are just so random and very free in the way they are. Hyesung still take care of Sum Young as a child while Sum Young protect Sunggie as she is the man.

“ Cant u call me Oppa? “ Sunggie ask Sum Young while both hold hands under the blanket and sit on the plane. Sum Young shake her head.

“ My mouth feel embarrassed “

“ Call ur love , Oppa is embarrassed “

“ Ani……because u are just the way too cute to call Oppa “ She pinch his cheek. Sunggie cant help chuckle. How cute is this tom boy.

                 They force to pretend like hating each other as before , since many reporter and fans are waiting them at Incheon airport. They cant hold hands or even getting too close .

                 Their managers are waiting for them , they decide to go to the company immediately before go to their apartment.

                 Minwoo , Eunchae and Hana still practice with Teen Top and 100% , teacher Eunchae is really busy now.

“ Oh , Oppa…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ Eunchae run to hug Hyesung once she see him. Hyesung pat her hair while Sum Young also playing with her hair as her child.

“ I miss you so much “

“ Unnie “ Hana echo , while all Teen Top and 100% bow to them.

“ Hey , yo Steve , u are back “ HipHop Minwoo said while try to be cool.

“ I smell something fishy about u Minbong , Is ? “ Hana blush while Hyesung point to her and Minwoo.

“ Ya..dont made my sweet heart feel embarrassed “ He hold her shoulders while smirk to Sunggie , Hana pinch him on his stomach.

“ Who is ur sweet heart? “

“ Bwo??didnt we agree to date? “

“ Who agree with who? “

“ Hahaha…..this two “ Sum Young laugh hard

                 Both Sum Young and Hyesung let Minwoo and Hana enjoy their bricking while they turn to check on Teen Top paratice with their upcoming album .

                 Now only two couple are return , Jinnie and Mimi still in their drama , mayb one week later they will come back to finish record at Seoul and Busan. Eric and Wannie also plan to back their homeland soon after finish their tour in Europe.

“ Since u two are here now , u will in charge to train them while me and Hana will in charge of arrange music for the full album “ Minwoo tell Sunggie , he nodded .

“ Ok , let go “

                 They in the studio room for around 2 hours to write the melody and lyrics , Hana is fall a sleep now , Minwoo seem stress so he smoking .

“ Ya……Lee Minwoo , what are u doing? “ Hana smell of his smoke , she wake up and yelled to him.

“ …….. “ Minwoo feel shocked when she yelled to him

“ Stop those bad habit , I hate someone who smoke!!!!!.... “ She take the cigarette from him. He a bit unhappy when Hana control him like this.

“ Give back to me , what’s wrong with smoke? “ He try to catch the cigarette back

“ Bwo?what’s wrong?. “ She stare him while throw cigarette away and go outside full of anger. Minwoo also feel wrong for what he said , he knew that smoke is not good but why he say like that to her?even in that tune .

“ Oh , Unnie , u finish ur work ? “ Eunchae while rest after a long practice.

“ Not yet dear “ She sign

“ Wae ? “

“ Are u fight with Minbong “ Sunggie ask worry , she just sign.

“ Cutie , am sorry “ Minwoo from nowhere sit near Hana on the sofa but their no response from her ,

“ Ah….. I guess we should go outside “ Teen Top echo , while all of them go outside , Hana want to go too but Minwoo stop her.

“ Am really sorry “ He head locked her. Hana try to push him away.

“ Just go and marry ur cigarette “

“ Hahha….so u jealous of cigarette? . Omo…dear, little darling , u are too overreact “ His ageyo voice didn’t made Hana even a little move.

“ If u really know u are wrong , so tell me what is wrong about smoke “

“ Neh , Miss. If I smoke , I wont have a good voice , I will have a bad breath and I wont have a good health , my lung will have problem , and my dear Hana will sad if I don’t have good health “ Hana chuckle with his last sentence , how playboy he is , his mouth is so sweet.

“ one more special point , if I continued s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter