Fighting

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our Dorm:
    The dorm  is quite small for 7 trainees , they have one housekeeper that will make them breakfast and dinner also look after them. All of entertainment always strict to their trainee even Shinhwa company , but the girls seem to understand about it .
“ Kids , this is ur schedule for tomorrow train “ Aunt that is housekeeper hand each girls a paper.
“ Tomorrow I will train with Hyesung shi , how about u Hana? “ Sumyoung said while she peek on Hana’s paper.
“ U have a dance train with Minwoo shi? “ Sum young shout.
“ Bwo?Unnie u are so lucky , 1st train day, u meet Minwoo oppa “ Eunchae pout and continue “ But it’s okay,I meet my dancing medicine Junjin oppa too “
“ How about u Chae Li unnie and Hye Jin unnie? “ Hana asked while she still feel uneasy about train with Minwoo.
“ We will train together with Eric oppa and Dongwan oppa  , am really happy to meet wannie oppa tomorrow , “ Chae Li jump with joy.
           The 5 girls leave the dorm at 6 am even they start train at 7 , but it is the first day they cant be late.They were shocked when they see Shinhwa 6 members and Kyumi,Hyorin also been there before them.
“ Annyounghaseyo “ 5 girls bow.
“ Let’s start train now “ Eric said , the girls shocked , it too early to train..
“ Neh “
“ Kyungmi shi and Hana shi , Eunchae shi , u go to dance practice room and train with Minwoo and JunJin “ Eric said serious.
“ Sumyoung shi , Chae Li shi and Hye Jin shi , Hyo Rin shi have vocal train with 3 of us “
                  All the girls nodded and go to each room with Shinhwa members.
……………………………..
Dance practice room.
                  Minwoo start to dance , the 3 girls follow him , Kyungmi a bit late to follow the choreography ,JunJin suddenly stop the music.
“ Can u do better,Kyunmi shi? “ Junjin voice is a little harsh.
                  While Junjin scold Kyungmi , Eunchae drink water,Minwoo also scold her.
“ If I don let u drink water , u cant drink , arraso? “
“ Neh “ Eunchae bow , now Minwoo erase all of his cool guy name for her.
“ And u too , y ur body so stiff? “ Minwoo point to Hana.she wasn’t stiff but Minwoo just want to scold her to be fair for other girls
“ I will try harder , miyan “
“ Now look at me and follow the steps “ Minwoo and JunJin start to dance , 3 girls follow them , Minwoo and JunJin was so harsh to them , the girls feel upset.They dance straight for 5 hour , until the launch time.Hana , Eunchae and Kyungmi feel like dying after the dance , they didn’t even got a single drop of water.
……………..
Vocal train room:
                   At this side not also easy , Eric teach Hyo Rin how to rap , while Andy teach Hye Jin how to rap too.Hyesung and Dongwan in charge to train Chae Li and Sum young about the vocal.
“ How can u rap like that , huh? Ur sentence must be clear when u rap,can u more focus? “ Eric scold Hyo Rin.
“ Miyan , oppa “
“ Don’t call me oppa , Call me Eric shi “ Hyo Rin feel like crying.why trainee is so difficult
                Hyesung and Dongwan have a hard time to train Sum Young and Chae Li about their vocal , they also scold both girls.Hye Jin also had been scold by Andy.
“ Now , u guys can have a short break for launch “
                All the 7 girls have launch together that prepare by Shinhwa staff.Shinhwa boys also having launch in Eric’s office.
Eric’s office
“ Do u think it good to scold them like that? “ Eric asked Andy,who give them this advice.
“ we better make them afraid of us , so they will work harder “ Andy response while eating his rice.
“ I afraid they getting scared of us and choose to leave the company instead of work hard “ Dongwan said , Junjin nodded.
“ Don worry , I know they can handle it “ Minwoo said.
                     After the short break , they continue practice harder until 7 pm.They girl can go back to their dorm.It had been the hard day for them.
“ Am going crazy “ Sum young throw her tired body on the bed follow by Eunchae.
“ Unnie……am really tried “ Eunchae said while hug Sum young.
“ Am changing my mind now , I don like Wannie oppa anymore , I really hate him for bring harsh to me , Hihihi , Oppa why u do that to me.“ Chae Li cry , Hye Jin comfort her.
“ lee Minwoo , wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter