The death skinship II.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Yay , I heard “ Hana stick her tongue out don’t care.
“ I think Kyungmi shi should be with me better , I cant help her well with the steps “ JunJin suggest but suddenly all the girls eyes staring him.
“ It is okay JunJin oppa I will look after her by myself , just let her be with Eric oppa “ Hana said
“ Kyungmi shi , who u want to be pair with> ? “ Eric asked
“ I want to be with JunJin oppa “ Without hesitant < Kyungmi response.
“ Huh? “ Hye Jin and Hana make a slip out of tongue while Sum Young transfer the killer glance to Kyungmi.
(Unnie and Dongseang am sorry , but JunJin oppa really nice to be when come to dance ) Kyungmi thought.
“ So it’s fine , Hye Jin shi with Andy , Hyo RIn with Dong wan while Chae Li u will be with me “
                 Deep inside Chae Li’s heart that cant be pair together with her bias , she very upset.While Hyo Rin blaming herself for being short.(taller than Hana).
“ Let start now “ Minwoo start to dance the girl part , it look funny even he was powerful.
               Hana try to control her laughter and focus on practice.Since Minwoo is the main dancer , his dance in this song have more skinship , Hana really hate to being touch by the guys special the player.Nobody know that Minwoo also want his revenge back with Hana.
(it time for me Yoo Hana).
            He know Hana don want any skinship since she refuse to dance in this song at first time , so he try to have more and more skinship.He even lead his face to be near her face.
“ Yay “
               The manager suddenly stop the music when Sum Young and Hana shout together.;
“ What’s up with u?how come u lend ur face to be near my face , it not even include in the dance steps “
“ U are blashing didn’t u?Just tell me that u like me,Don’t deny ur feeling anymore. “ Minwoo really confident , he confuse that Hana is the same as other girls that he had been date but she is not one of them.
“ Michoso?(are u crazy).It look like u crazy over urself , Listen carefully , I DON LIKE YOU , LEE MINWOO “
                Hana speak one word , one word clearly , Minwoo stunning.Frist time that guess girl feeling wrong for him.
“ If u want to continue dance , stop these nonsence imagination “
“ Hye sung shi , don look at my body when am waving on ur arms okay?If u dare, u death “ She whisper in his ear , Hye sung was shocked , what the heck is this?.IS she warning him?
                While Hana and Minwoo argue , JunJin hand a bottle of water to Kyungmi , She accept and thank to him.How sweet.
“ Thank oppa “
“ Ya!!stop argue “ Dongwan shout to the cat and dog pair.The manager start the music again and they practice well this time.The Skinship still cant remove, special Hye sung who cant look away when he hold Sum Young’s waist and she waving in his arm.
                 After Brand New , the boys practice their song like Prefect man , Hey!come on etc.The girls is discuss about their solo dance and sing duet with the members of Shinhwa with the staff and director.
“ I heard Eunchae did ballet right?why u don try to show ur ballet skill? “ Director ask ,
“ Am not really good Oppa “ Eunchae refuse but other members insist her to try , she nodded agree.
“ Hye Jin and Andy duet rap song must be daebak “ the staff suggest
“ I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter