I wont forgive u.Please leave me alone.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

                HyeJin’s POV :

                I knew , I just break someone heart so deeply , he look at me with his serious eyes.

“ I’m sorry Alec , Mira doesn’t like u…She is in love deeply with Hyesunggie…her husband “

“ Stop , stop it , HyeJin…I don’t get it…since when Mira got married?why I don’t know about it? And..”

“ Alec , Mira is SumYoung the member of Yeongwan , she went to korea and start her singing career there , as time goes by she fall in love with Shin Hye sung , the member of Shinhwa and both got married just around 3 month ago… “ Alec shaking his head gravely , my heart feel pain too.

“ Wait..so why she still want to be in relationship with me? “ I put my hand on his and try to made him control his emotion.

“ Listen Alec….Mira is not a bad girl , she do that because of her mother wish for her company , if she do marry to u , the stock of her company will go up because of ur cooperation help but if she doesn’t marry u… “ I show him through my facial expression , he closed his eyes and shaking his head.

“ So , she thought my heart could brought because of money?. She doesn’t love me and because of money , she try to? “

“ Alec , listen , because of her mother , do u know her mother is at the hospital ? she don’t even know her mother going to servive or not….so please…don’t blame her for this “

“ HyeJin , could u leave me alone? “ He buried his face into his hands. I look at him with my pain heart.

“ I don’t want to leave u Alec , I’ll be here for u , I know u’re hurting painfully and I just couldn’t leave u like this “ I said seriously.

“ Tell me that u’re try to joking with me right now “ He said weakly but I cant help and shaking my head.

“ It’s the truth Alec “ I could see his eyes are very sad.

“ U know Alec , I don’t want to pain u but Hyesunggie , my best friend and Mira , my sister , bother are hurt painfully and for so long time ago.I couldn’t see they going to be part like this anymore. Mira had lied to us , to her husband that she suffered from cancer and will die in one month. All of us thought that she had passed away and cry our heart out every day and night. Hyesung never could sleep peacefully because of his beloved wife passed away and he couldn’t even know where she was when she breath her last breath….and I don’t want to see a young fined man to marry to a girl who not in love with him too , please let them go , there are many girl who loved u. Alec , u are a very good man”

                His eyes and face telling me that he don’t want to believed this…

“ Please…Alec…leave them alone… “

“ I’m sorry…HyeJin…it’s hard for me right now..to take everything in just a few minutes “ I nodded and give him a weak smile.

                He closed his eyes for a few second before slowly nodded.

“ Ok…I’ll…leave Mira…once I’m sure , she’s going to be happy with that man.. “ I smiled , for somehow , I feel proud , yes as I predict. He’s really an understanding man.

“ Alec , u know I feel proud because of u , u’re a perfect man. Very understandable and kind heart “ I said , cant help , the tears of joy flowing down.Yes , as an eldest I finally could help my sister.

“ You too , HyeJin…u was very brave to told me those thing , I never see any girl like u , willing to stand up for a group member “ He said and give a very weak smile.

“ I promised , I’ll always be here whenever u need help “ Alec nodded .

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

                I come back with the good news to SumYoung , actually I could see , she still feel very worry about her company but I try to convert her mood.

“ SumYoung , my Japan schedule going to finish the next two weeks so u maybe had to go back home alone… SumYoung , I could help u over Alec but not Hyesunggie…He is ur husband , u know him best”

“ Unnie…I did wrong and I don’t think he’s going to forgive me..and most importantly I don’t really know how to face him “

                Me too , If I were in her situation , I also don’t know how to do too. Will everything going to be okay for Hyesung and Sumyoung?. I let out a heavy sighed.

“ U had to face it , everyone will be shocked just as I did , It’s very difficult .. hmm.. “

“ It’s okay Unnie , u had help me a lot , I don’t want u to get headache anymore. Please rest for ur tomorrow schedule “ She said and giving me a weakness smile as I never seen before.

                She was about to close the door but I stopped her .

“ Sleep with me today , I knew u want me to held u and being her with u “ I said and smile brightly.

“ Unnie…u are the best “ She said and come into my arms.

“ Silly kid , how can I leave u alone in this situation? , I’m ur sister , my duty is to help and to support u , catch u when u fall , correct u when u did wrong and of course , wiping ur tears away “ I said and patted her hair lightly at the same time trying to find the way to help her. It is not easy to face all my members and Shinhwa members in this situation.

                Tonight , I tell SumYoung , what had happened to all of our sisters in this pass few month including my dating and break up with HeeJun of H.O.T. She was surprised since I never disclosed to anyone.

“ I was very worry about Hana and Minwoo Oppa but he is fine now , god really blessed them “

“ Yes , and I hope u too , SumYoung…don’t pain urself anymore “

“ U too Unnie , don’t think about other too much , u always care about us , the younger sisters , but never for ur own sake , Why not give him one more chance?. Just one more chance “ I shaking my head.

“ We are in the past now , everything is over , I don’t want to pain both of us more than this , most importantly my heart not really feel comfortable when I dated him , I just don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter