It's the time for two.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                              After arrive at  Japan , Sum Young and Hyesung have press conference about their Japanese duet album at Avex company. While Andy and HyeJin go to rest at the hotel waiting for their musical press conference at the evening.
                               Hyesung back to his smart boy and little prince image , stylist ask him to wear glass and made his hair look a bit longer while Sum Young go for princess look. It is the concept for this album.But it seem like  Sum Young  hate it so much.
“ Cant I choose the outfit and style by myself? “ She ask in Japanese ,The stylist shake his head.
“ Why ? “ She still insist not to use princess image , she really hate those pink cheek and long hair.
“ It is the concept for this album “
“ Am going crazy …….. “ She sign , the stylist have a hard time to let her wear the short white princess dress.
                                After done with her make up and dress , she go to meet Sunggie behind the press conference place, Hyesung a bit surprise with her look.Since her debut she never wear dress like this  and those cute make up….She totally a princess today.He blink his eyes many time to make sure, he didn’t dreaming.
“ Jung Pil kyo “ Sum Young who not very comfortable with the unhand dress asked Sunggie who still shocked.
“ Shin Hye sung “ She pinch his hand ,
“ Eh>>>????it’s hurt “
“ Are u falling for me? “ She playful ask in her gang voice.
“ Bwo???....dont dream , U are tom boy , forget it. And this style really made u look weirder “ He lie.
“ Really?.I thought so “
“ Hi , everybody ,it been a while that Mr Shin Hyesung come back as solo singer and today he come here in Japan with Ms Sum Young , the members of Yeongwan who is Japanese to work together under Avex company with the Japanese Mini Album , let welcome Mr Shin Hye Sung and Miss Sum Young “ The MC announced while both of them walk outside and sit on the chair to give an interview.
“ Konnichiwa “ Both bowed to the reporter and MC.
“ U can start ur question now “ MC tell the reporter , they start to ask them.
“ It had been a while that Shinhwa come back , we already know that Mr shin hye sung is one of the best solo singer but do u think , it’s difficult to work together Ms Sum Young as a duet partners? , I heard that u guys use to argue over music lately “ One of the reporter asked.
“ Neh , honestly , I do admire Sum Young shi about her music and vocal talent , because of her I got to know more about HipHop music , I think that we can work together well , right Sum Young shi? “ Sum Young a bit surprise when Hyesung admire her.
“ Oh…Yeah ! of course ,we will try our best  “ She smile , Hyesung chuckle cause he see her cute pink cheeks. It  just the way too cute.
“ Mr Sum Young , how do u feel after coming back to Tokyo? “the reporter ask in Japanese.
“ It’s very heartwarming , I miss Tokyo so much , and I miss my parents too “ She smile.
“ The concept of this album , it seem like both of u act as the couple right?. “
             Both Hyesung and Sum Young didn’t know how to reply , they just look at each other surprise.
“ We are not sure about this concept yet. “ Hyesung said.
“ Ah…but it’s ok to work together as couple? “
“ Neh? . hmm…yeah , of course “ Sunggie nodded.
“  Many fans hope that they can see both of u guys can be real couple , do u think they got the chance “
“ Of course , yes.Who know? “ Wa…Hyesung confident answer , Sum Young so surprise.how dare is him.
“ How long that u guys plan to stay and promote in Japan? “
“ I think we are here for around 3 months “ This time Sum Young answer.
             Reporter start to ask them many question about their group activity and solo , after that they capture the picture for their press conference . It so tired today. Sum Young get revenge by pinching Hyesung on his arm because he saying something he shouldn’t say. It made her heart a bit confused.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
              Now it is 3pm , Sum Young and Hyesung are back from Avex after first day of recording , Sunggie Japanese pronunciation is not good so  he need Sum Young to help a lot.
“ U are so stupid , it really a simple sentence “ She still nagging while try correct Hyesung pronunciation. Both walk to Hyesung room ,
“ Oh…Sum Young , u are back? “ Hye Jin ask while sitting so close near Andy.
“ Yes . Unnie “
“ Hyung , u seem so tried “ Suggie just nodded response to Andy.
“ What are u guys doing? “ Sum Young ask while look at the laptop screen.
“ we’re playing game , “ Both reply her with cheer ful voice.
“ U should checking the news about Eunchae , I want to know if Minwoo can handle it or not “ Sunggie tell Andy while drinking water.
“ Neh , Hyung “  Andy rush open website about K-pop. He was shocked , the famous article not about Eunchae’s rumor but it’s Hana.
“ Hyung!!!!!!! “ Andy echo ,
“ Wae yo> ? “ Sunggie rasie his eyebrow and look at the laptop screen.
“ Bwo? “ Sum Young who read it , scream out loud.
“ Hana “ Hyejin shocked.
( Yeongwan’s leader Hana had been send to hospital due to her serious injury in the practice room )
                        Yeongwan’s leader Hana is in ICU room , it was report by Shinhwa’s compay staff , She lose a lot of blood due to her foot injury because of broken piece of glass on the dance floor , since all Shinhwa’s member and Yeongwan’s member leaving Korea , nobody in the company beside herself who go to practice , doctor were report that she was send to hospital too late , other way doctor suspicion that she used too much aspirin. Now Shinhwa’s member Lee Minwoo Co-CEO of Shinhwa’s company and other Shinhwa’s company staff is praying hard for her.
“ Omo….i really don’t believe it , it’s just a rumor right? “ Hye Jin seem feel like crying now.Andy sign and try to comfort her.
“ I also don believe , Hye sung shi please call to Korea now “ Sum Young order Hye sung, he nodded and ask his manager to call to Minwoo at Korea.
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Minwoo’s POV :
                           I sit waiting for the doctor in front ICU room now , my manger also feel really worry about me that didn’t eat anything since morning , I blaming myself for not wake up early and get drunk yesterday.If I go to company faster than this , everything wont become worse like this. Suddenly my phone ring , i hand it to my manager. I know it must be my members but I really don know how to answer them now.
( Yeboseyo , it’s me Hyesung , )
“ Hyesung hyung , “
( can u hand the phone to Minbong? )
“ he seem didn’t want to talk with other people now “
( how about Hana’s condition now? )His voice is full of worried.
“ We are waiting for the doctor hyung , doctor said that it seem like she try to commit suicide , she used too much aspirin and lose a lot of blood “
( Bwo? What’s happen in the practice room? )
“ Yesterday , Minwoo hyung is drunk so he cant go to company early today , I was wonder because he didn’t answer my phone , I go to pick him up at his apartment around 2 pm , he told me , his car is at company , so we both go to the company to take his car but we suspicious that someone is inside the company since the door is unlock , and we see Hana shi faith on the dance floor , h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter