Our debut.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…………………………………………………………………………………………..
                       This is the day that Shinhwa and the girls come back to Korea , many fans go to the airport and accompany Shinhwa boys while Kyungmi , Hyorin is go together with them .  Other girls and NinNie go 2 hours after them.
                       NinNie look a little nervous and shy around the talent girls of Yeongwan but the members all are welcome her special the maknae Eunchae.They chatting non stop on the plane.
                    After they arrive at Incheon airport , the girls had been transfer to their dorm while the boys had to finish their schedule.
Yeongwan’s dorm :
           Eunchae throw her body on the bed , lazy maknae forever.
“ Am so tried “
“ ya!!! Go to shower first , lazy pig “ Sum Young kick her maknae leg
“ NinNie feel free to consider here as ur own house , more comfortable okay? “ Hye Jin said while Hana pat her shoulders and tell her to go to shower.
“ Neh…thank all Unnie “ Since she the youngest (born at 1996) she a bit nervous when around her Unnie.
“ Unnie , we go to train or not today? “ Eunchae ask Sum Young , she nodded.
“ We must go today so go ahead to take the shower.we didn’t have many time left “
“ We maybe had to teach NinNie too “ Hana said , all nodded and get ready for shower and go to Shinhwa company.
              NinNie feel really shy and nervous to meet Shinhwa boys at the first time in person and this close.
“ Hi girls “ Eric come in first follow by other members in their normal cloth.They still look handsome as always.
“ Annouyhasimnika “ NinNie bow , other girls say hi to their Oppa
“ Ah…this is NinNie right?Nice to meet u “ Dongwan shake his hand with NinNie.
“ Neh….Nice to meet u Oppa “
“ Let’s practice hard , okay? “ Andy pat her hair.
“ Neh “
“ Ja…all of us already discuss , u guys will debut next month , so practice hard “ Minwoo clap her hands to gather attention.The girls nodded and start to train.
              NinNie had hard time to follow the steps since she shy and nervous.Hana and Hye Jin spend their time to teach them.
“ Unnie…. “ She feel like crying.
“ Shinhwa is watching u , try hard , don worry u can do it “ Hye Jin said.
                 They dance straight for 5 hour , now it 10pm , the boys go back to their house while the girls still practice hard.
“ girls , let have a short break “ Trainer echo while he go outside.
“ Am so tried “ Again the lazy Eunchae.
“ Unnie….i think I cant do it anymore , why trainee is so difficult? “ NinNie tear drop.Other member encourage her.
“ It not really difficult as we train with Shinhwa Oppa , they are so scary . “ Hyo Rin said , Chae Lin cover afraid that NinNie feel more nervous.
“ Take step by step to improve “ Sum Young said .
“ Let take it easy , u are better than me“ Kyungmi  encourage her.She nodded but still feel like it very difficult.
“ From today if I have some free time I will teach u “ Hana said with her smile,NinNie feel relief
“ Me too “ Hye Jin
“ Me three “ Eunchae
“ All of us will help u “ All unity , NinNie feel really warm with all 7 girls.
                       30 days is not very fast for them , train start to harsh again , the girls can sleep only 2 or 3 hours aday , NinNie is the most who feel nervous and cry everyday no matter how the girls comfort them , Shinhwa also active there busy schedule , many reporter ask them when the girls debut but they keep it secret , Some Asia concert request to let the girls to performance together with them like their Singapore concert but they refuse it since the girls need to train hard for their debut day.On the other hand Teddy also feel nervous and uneasy after seeing the girl performance at SHinhwa singpaore concert , he see they are not the normal girls but they are unique and look so special.He find many wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter