Like a star .

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

                Hyesung never feel like this, every second his heart beat so fast as it could be burst

every second , is she really SumYoung?.Or she just look like her? What has happened?.

“ Is it a dream? “ He whispered and slowly falling down on the floor , his eyes are red and tears keep flowing down , his heart is aching , there are no strength left in Hyesung’s body , his mind turn blank , everything are empty for him.

                Why SumYoung could break his heart like that?. Don she understand how hurt had been for him?.The more he think about it , more tears keep flowing down. Is she happy in other man arms?How could she do that?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

                Yeongwan members try to comfort lifeless SumYoung , they never see Sumyoung cry hard like this , never see how weak she is like this.

“ Trust me , he just need time , please give him some time “ Chae Li said and hug Sumyoung tightly.

“ Unnie….he wont forgive me because I really did wrong this time “ She said , her voice trembling

“ Shh…Don’t said like that. everything is going to be alright “ Hana supplement.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

                This is the day of The classic released and live on music program ,Hyesung not really talk much with the members beside when there is camera , he doesn’t want hear anyone mention about SumYoung or said anything about his relationship , his mind is empty , he have many activities and group work , while at the same time , he still have cope with the fact that SumYoung still alive. He really couldn’t get it in a short time and he doesn’t know how to forgive her and how to face her too.

“ Great job guys “ shout director after their performance.Shinhwa go backstage , Hyesung is very surprised while see SumYoung with a bunch of roses , he fake smile to her since there are many camera here.

“ Here for you , darling , congratulation for ur come back “ SumYoung said hand him the roses. Hyesung smile brightly and give her a tight hug.

“ We’re also come back , where is our roses? Give us “ other 5 men said and open their hands.

“ Next time , Oppa “

“ Aigooo…. “ Minwoo echoed and lead the group to sit while reporter want to interviewed SumYoung and Hyesung together.  

“ Hi , SumYoung shi, we having a very hard time try to interview u , Hyesung shi always said u’re busy being a good housewife and daughter in law…, how is ur married life? “ Sumyoung fake a smile

“ I’m not a good housewife , and my married life is very wonderful. “ She said and give a sweet glance to Hyesung.

“ Yes , we are get along very well , right?Darling? “ He asked her in a very sweet voice , Sumyoung nodded.

“ Any good news yet? “ Sumyoung blushed slightly and shaking her head.

“ No “

“ Hyesung is working hard , you know “ Dongwan added , Hyesung bit his lips and try to kick Dongwan legs.

“ Any comment for Shinhwa comeback? “

“ They are doing relly great , This love is my favorite song right now , I love it “ She said

“ Wow…so how about ur music , do u planning any music work? “ SumYoung seem couldn’t say anything , Eric take an opportunity to answers

“ Actually , Shinhwa company is planning a comeback for Yeongwan and SumYoung’s per released song that the actor is Hyesung “ Hyesung and Sumyoung both shocking.

“ Oh , it’s very great , we must be looking forward to it “

“ Oh…yes “ Both SumYoung and Hyesung said.

“ Sumyoung give u roses , do u have any gift back for her? “ Hyesung seem confused for a moment before Shinhwa echoed.

“ Kiss , Kiss , Kiss her , Kiss her “ SumYoung blush slightly before Hyesung press his lips on her rosy cheek.

                Hyesung don’t really understand his heart , she is here in front of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter