Are u have a good feeling with me?

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            NinNie’s POV:
                            My mind turn blank , I am stunning , But L.Jeo and Ricky Oppa still insist to promise them , my eyes didn’t even blink a little bit , All Oppa start to shaking my body. I really want to faint now but I cant?????......... what should I do?. Suddenly I imagine , what is Eunchae Unnie tell me.
( Remember , when u are In trouble , pretend to be sick , ) At that time Unnie teach me how to avoid Hana Unnie and other Unnie punished , she said , it’s very useful when we lazy while practicing. We also success to fool Unnie and Shinhwa Oppa sometime too.
                           Ok!!.....risk death for once.
                          I star to rolled my eyes ball and touch my stomach , taking a role like a professional actress.
“ NinNie , What’s happened? “ Now all Teen Top Oppa are encircle me.
“ Oppa…..I want to go to toilet , my stomach is so “ Teen Top Oppa are puzzled but I don’t care ,they believe me or not , I run to toilet with the phone in my hand immediately. I call to Eunchae Unnie who now in Taiwan , I hope she is free now. God please help me. Amongst all Unnie , only Eunchae Unnie who is the youngest and know that I like L.Jeo Oppa.
( Yobeoseyo……….. ) Eunchae is sleeping now ,
“ Thank god that u pick up my call , Unnie , am in trouble “ NinNie try to tell her Unnie in one shot.
( Who are u?......... ) Still sleepy voice from Eunchae , NinNie really pissed off , is she go to film or sleep?
“ Unnie!!!!Listen , L.Jeo and Ricky Oppa ask me out “
( Bwo?????are u Unnie??????? ) Now her voice is very clear after hearing L.Jeo and Ricky ask NinNie out. What the hell is this?. Teen Top are so brave!!!. She will die under her hand when she come back.
( Don’t tell me , u say ok?? ) Eunchae yelled , NinNie take the phone a bit far from her eyes.
“ Unnie……Ani…if I say ok , why I call u to ask u , what should I do? “
( Just wait when am back that two will die under my hand , ) she still angry Teen Top for confuse to innocent NinNie.
“ Unnie…please clam down and tell me , what should I do? “
( ignore them all and follow Chae Li and Hyo Rin Unnie , don’t stay alone with them , don’t let them have a chance to ask what is ur answer )
“ But if Oppa dating other girl? “
( Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!........he have no time to date while go on the trip , just do like I told u , when they are back to Korea and I finish my work I will deal with them )
“ Neh…… “
( I warn u , don’t fall for them . Arraso. Follow Chae Li and HyoRin Unnie everywhere . Don’t let Ricky and L.Jeo sit near u )
“ Neh “
( Don’t forget , understand? )
“ Neh “
“ Unnie , when u finish ur drama? “
( Am not sure but fastest is 1 mouth , don’t worry about me )
“ Am not worry about u but I worry about Teen Top Oppa will get hit by u when u come back “
( Ya!!!!!!!  I am ur band mate or Teen Top ur band mate? )
“ Am just kidding Unnie . I hang up Unnie “
                            Teen Top are waiting NinNie in front of the bathroom , after finished her phone call. She come out and ignore all of them , treat them like invisible man. TT members are blaming Ricky and L,jeo that made NinNie  turn to be different person.
                        She go to her room and waiting patiently for Chae Li , HyoRin and Jiyeon. Even Ricky and L.jeo try to say apologize to her , she pretend like she didn’t hear and keep silent , deep in her heart , she also feel very happy.
“ NinNie ah….Oppa Miyan “ Ricky knock the room and said but no response.
“ NinNie just forget everything we just say , come out and play “ L.Jeo try to beg NnNie but they still didn’t get any response.
                        If Dongwan and Eric know that they just confess to NinNie , they will die for sure now they are getting worry. Even Ricky and L.Jeo all are want to dating NinNie but they are still best friend , they want to get her in fair way.
“ Aigoo……are u guys fight ?why standing here?Is NinNie inside? “ Jiyeon ask Teen Top boys , they boys shake their head , try to be innocent.
“ Eric Oppa is ask u guys to his room “ HyoRin said while unlock the door and go inside. L.Jeo and Ricky also want to come in but since Eric want to meet them ,they cant do anything.
“ NinNie what’s happened?, are u fight with Teen Top? “ Chae Li asked her Dongsaeng.
“ Ani….i just feel headache , hhehehe…..Unnie , did u buy anything for me? “ She go to check what is her Unnie brought , Little girl saw Winnie the Pooh bag , she is dying of happy.
“ Kowamo Unnie “ She kiss all three sister on the cheek.
                         At Eric’s room :
                  All the 6 mans of Teen Top are sitting on the sofa in front of Eric , and Dongwan.
“ Kids , Today , Minwoo is calling me and ask u guys to come back Korea to practice , He is helping Andy to train 100%( Andy new rookie group ) too now.
“ But it just 2 weeks that we had been on the trip , why so fast ? “ The maknae pouted
“ You still have plenty of time to go on the trip , Don’t worry . Ur age is the age of work har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter