Us ! Shinhwa is forever because we love each other fart.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning : This chapters including a sweet scene so PG-13 rate , not totally rate M.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

                Minwoo’s POV :

                After dinner , Kangta and Hana going to shoot at the beach , I follow them closer.

                I’m going to have a man talk with Kangta after he finish his scene even though my head is so aching.

“ U going to have a kiss scene with Hana “ Director tell Kangta. My face grew redder.

“ This is a forceful kiss , so do it with ur feeling , the feeling of angry “ He nodded.

“ Hyung , I think we had to go back to hotel , ur scene are finish “ Yeonghee , my manger alert me but I don’t care. My eyes keep staring at them.

                When he held her waist , my eyes are hot like fire , when he bend his face down to meet her face , No , Lee Minwoo , u had to calm down , even he could kiss ur girl but she don’t have any feeling with him. She only love u.

“ Wait “ I echoed and walk toward Kangta. The crew keep staring at me. Kangta released Hana , I stared at him and held Hana’s waist before bend down to kiss her passionately. Her eyes wide open just as everybody here. She don’t response my kissed at all.I gently teasingly rub the tip of her tongue. But she so stubborn , she not open . I use both my hands to grabbed her waist tightly , force her to open , as I open , i start to moving my tongue into deeper while slowly breathing.I don’t know but her lips are really addicted for me. When I needed to grabbed some air , she pulled me away. She want to slap me again but I knew so I stopped her , I catch her hand and keep staring into her eyes.

“ Yes , I’m overprotective , because I love you “ I said and released her hand before walk away.

                Honestly , I feel dizzy that why I had to walk away before I could fall down in front of her.

                Arrived the hotel room with my manager . I threw my body on the bed.

“ Yeonghee , I feel really dizzy and headache , could u get me some medicine? “ He nodded and go out.

                I put my hand on my forehand , my face is really hot.

                Soon I hear a loud bang of the door but still I couldn’t open my eyes , my eyes are really hot and heavy.

“ What do u really want? Lee Minwoo !!! “

“ ……… “

“ Don’t pretend to be sleep , open ur eyes!! I hated u!! , Open ur eyes ! “ She yelling to me and shaking my body. I slowly open my eyes and sighed.

“ God , why ur body is so hot? “ She feel my forehead. I smiled when I knew that she is very worry about me.

“ But here is hotter “ I placed her hand on my right chest where my heart is located.

“ Stop try to make me hurt , don’t be so close to other man , even I knew u only love me but it’s always made my heart aching seeing u being so close with other  , it make me jealous “ I tell her gently,trying to melt her heart.

                I looked at her passionately and we both gaze looked together for a moment.Then I try to bend down her body on the bed with me slightly , I moved gradually on the top of her and kissed her bit by bit on her lips a couple of time and then ardently. Soon our lips locked together,I slowly take off my shirt reveal my muscle in front of her and continued kissing her bit by bit , I kiss her nose , I kiss her eyelid , I kiss her ears , I kiss her neck , I kiss her cheeks before give her another sweet and loving kiss on the lips one more time. I could feel her scent and her warm breath. I loved everything of her.

“ You are so beautiful tonight…. Love “

We both could hear our own fast heart beating. I grabbed for the blanket and want to pull it over ourselves but….

“ Hyung! Here “ I stare at the door way , Yeonghee stand still there while Hana pull me away and run out.

“ Lee Yeonghee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “ I grinned

“ Why u come in this time? Cant u knock the door? “I said in rage.

“ I’m sorry Hyung , I was very worry about u so I forget to knocked the door. “

“ who told u to come? “

“ U asked me for the medicine , didn’t u? “ I really want to kill him now.

“ U’re fired “ I said in rage. Oh no!!

“ I’m really angry, I could kill you now , get out!!! Lee Yeonghee “ I yelled out once again. Oh , no. I really need her right now.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“ Lee Yeonghee! If u really want me to forgive u , come in “ I asked him to come in.

“ A bit later I’ll go to Hana’s room , be sure ,  u wait outside , no Kangta , no director , no producer , no staff called for us. If anyone called for her or me , tell them that we’re busy with our private life. And most importantly if Kangta asked for Hana , dragged him away. And u!!! u!!! no matter what happened , don’t go in , I’ll locked the door “ There is a small grinned on Yeonghee’s face.

“ Yes , Hyung , heheh…. Please count on me “ I smiled to him and wear my shirt walked to Hana’s room.

                I knocked the door. Soon , she open the door and want to close immediately when she see me but I stopped her and gazing at her eyes full of love and desire. I see her blushed and look away. 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Dongwan’s POV :

                Everything seem back to normal , Hyesung might seem not really cheerful but recently he started to joke around and show more smiled than before. While Minwoo and Hana both are back to their love day. When I heard that Eric have a crush on Hyorin , I couldn’t help but very happy. I never knew that he could hide his feeling so well. I think it’s the time for me to tell Eric that Hyorin also have feeling for him but because of me , told her that he is gay that why she try to forget him?. I’m going to dig my own grave?. But for my member’s sake. I have to risk my life.

“ Minbong , u had to help me ! “ I whispered to Minbong before clear my throat.

“ It’s ok “

“ Eric…listen “

“ Em “ He seem not really care at all.

“ Hyorin also have deep feeling for u since she debut “ Hearing this , his eyes wide open.

“ What?why u know? “

“ Because ChaeLi told me but at that time,I misunderstood that ChaeLi loved u so I lied to her that u’re gay , u and Hyesung are gay… I’m sorry for this “ Eric eyes staring at me in rage , I hide behind Minbong’s back.

“ I’m really sorry , I promised I will help u to get her “ I whispered.

“ Hery. Eric , You couldn’t angry Wannie for this , who tell u to take care of Hyesung like this? Who tell u to really love to teasing and kissing him?. Even Wannie don’t tell her this , she also could misunderstand about it “ Eric sighed.

“ Why?. I like to teasing Sunggie because he is cute , he is girly. So now it’s a crime? “ His voice is very disappointed.

“ No , we’ll help u , although she think u is a gay and try to forget u but I knew she couldn’t forget u this fast , trust me “ He slowly nodded.

“ We’ll asked the girl out for launch and we could try to ask her about it “ I added. I feel so bad. I never see Eric feel so down like this. If I didn’t lied to ChaeLi , They probably could be together long time ago. Because of me.

                The girls start to come in one by one , Hyorin come in with Kyungmi , I smiled to them.

“ I’m sorry , I’m late “

“ Hyorin , u seem so bright today “ Minbong said and smiled to her.

“ Yes , you too Oppa , heheh “

“ Why she is not fresh , Unnie is dating right now or maybe deeply in love “ Add from Eunchae

“ He is handsome and have an angle smile “ NinNie’s supplement.

                Eric sit near me , I grabbed his hand under the table , trying to calm him down.

“ who? “ Hyesung seem very interest in this. Among us only Hyesung didn’t know that Eric love Hyorin because we don’t want him to headache about this , his own life is already give him so much stress.

“ Jihoon Oppa “ Hyorin shyly said. I could feel cold on Eric’s hand.

“ Trust me , he is not really a good man “ Jinnie try to help but Sunggie staring him.

“ No , he’s really a good man , he’s very caring and sweet. “ I really want to cover Hyesung’s mouth right now.

“ Hey , don’t pry into Hyorin’s private life. “ Andy trying to help

“ No , how come , we don’t care?. Hyorin is also part our family and Jihoon is my friend , of course. I would love to give them the best “  Jung pil kyo!!! I really want to kill u.

“ Actually , Jihoon not really bad but do u think he better than our members? Here we have 2 single guys “ I said and look to Andy and Eric. I feel like Eric blush slightly.

“ I support u if u date Andy but not this weirdo Eric , he is an alien , nobody on earth could understand him.  “ Oh , no. Is I make thing worse?

“ And if u really have to compare , Jihoon really 10 times better than him , Talking about appearance , Of course Jihoon rank 1st , talking about manner , he also rank 1st , He’s rich , he fight well , trust me , he could protect u well but if u date this weirdo , he going to make u headache and u’ll regret “

                He added a long supplement. Shin Hye Sung , since when u become this talkactive?.

                I knew he is try to joking here about what he had said about Eric but in this time , it’s not funny for Eric but it’s painfully. Normally he’d laugh and agree for what Hyesung said if he don’t have feeling for that girl but if he keep silent , it mean his heart is aching.

“ Tell me about ur first love , Hyorin “ Minbong change the topic.

“ My first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter