I want to forget her.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                The concert was done , Shinhwa boys have an interview with Singapore channels, television , reporter never forget to ask them about their girl group but the boys deny to tell them about it , they said it’s a secret.
                 Yeongwan girls get change , all of them so happy with their first stage.They go to the hotel before Shinhwa.Now a lot of article spread over the Internet about new born of Shinhwa company.
All the girls appearance didn’t reveal yet expect goddess Kyungmi and lovable Hyo Rin.It seem Nizten crazy all over the girl group debut since Eunchae look so young and talent while Kyungmi and HyoRin seem like a goddness girls.They looking forward patiently to the day of their debut.
                  When the girls arrive the hotel , they were banned to go outside without promission specaily Kyungmi and HyoRIn who fans already saw their face.
“ Girls , u can order foods to ur room , remember u cant go out “ Director tell the girls, girls nod.
                   Eunchae is shower while the other girls rest on the bed and sofa due to their tired.Hana open the laptop and read the ariticle about them , there are many comment about them , some are positive , some are negative , They amazed by Eunchae talent and wonder how old is she , while they praise Kyungmi and HyoRin are cute and goddess a like.But some also say they are plastic surgery and want to be 2nd Girl generation and T-ara. Hana close the laptop after see many comment compare them.It really disaapoint her.
“ Hana , I really want to go out and play “ Chae Li insist
“ Unnie , We cant we must get permission from Oppa first “ Hana said while sleep on the bed.
“ Yes , Hana Unnie is right , Eric’s oppa so scary. I cant imagine yesterday what happen with JunJin oppa”
“ Kyungmi , u really didn’t like him right? “ Hye Jin asked her Dongsaeng with heavy sign.
“ Unnie…. “
“ No matter what , u should at least look at him clearly before having any kind of romance relationship , understand? “ Sum Young said seriously.Kyungmi nodded.
“ Unnie….Unnie , Let gossip about Shinhwa oppa “ Eunchae who finished her shower throw her body on the bed , now her body is on Hana..
“ Omo….u are so heavy “ Hana try to push the prank maknae away.
“ Shinhwa used to share underwear? “ Chae Li said , other burst into big laugh.
“ I wonder if all oppa still do like that now “ Hyo Rin with her wonder look.
“ They should order It from America better than steal Eric’s oppa underwear.hahah “ Hana cant hold her laugh.
“ Haha…Unnie , Shinhwa oppa are so dorky and hot at the same time “ Hyo RIn said.
“ Oppa are so y today “ Kyungmi praise her Oppa
“ All Oppa or ur Choongjae Oppa? “ All sisters try to ..
“ Sum Young Unnie who is ur favorite in Shinhwa? “
“ I think Eric’s oppa is coolest “
“ Ah…I think u like ur Sunggie Oppa “
“ We are oil and water , it really difficult to like someone who have different from u “ a cool Sum Young show that she didn’t interest with Hye Sung.
“ I don know , but I think Minwoo oppa is the coolest , he so y and cute with short height.I want to cry because am too young to like him….hihihihi “ Eunchae pretend to cry.
“ Ya…you!!lobster brain , u are really a crazy fan , dream to be with those jerk Minwoo “ Hana hit on maknae focehead.
“ Ottoke unnie , oppa so handsome and hot “ Eunchae pout.
“ Nobody can beat my Wannie Oppa , he have the best body and the funniest “ Chae Li day dream
“ Kids , Shinhwa oppa come back and wait u in the their room “
“ Neh “ Our stylist call us and we rush to their Oppa room.All Shinhwa get change and wait the girls .
“ Hi Oppa “ The 2 maknae echo.Other girls bow a little.
“ Girls , u do a good job today “ Erics show his thump up.
“ Let practice hard before debut girls “ Minwoo said while drink his water.
“ Neh “
“ How about party tonight? “ Dongwan ask , all nodded cant hide their happy smile.
“ Opps…sorry Oppa , I forget to tell u about Singapore girl audition “ Hana look at Minwoo , sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter