I dont want to lose my heart.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

………………………………………………………………………………

Yeongwan’s dorm :

               Now their dorm is very joyful , the 7 members are back together , even they still miss their big sister Hye Jin but they cant do anything beside wish her all the best and call to contact her when they are free. All the members notice that Kyungmi didn’t talk much and seem not in a good mood.

“ Unnie…..wae yo?. U seem sad “ NinNie the maknae said while sleeping near her Unnie.

“ Am fine dear , am just tried “

“ Come on ,tell me ,  did u fight with Jin Oppa? “ Chae Li ask , she just like the female version of Dongwan , always get to understand her members feeling faster than anyone.

“ He don’t trust me , I feel really stress Unnie “ Kyungmi feel like crying , now all the members sitting together on the bed and comfort her .

“ why? “

“ We film together , actually I was a bit closer to Song jongki Oppa than him because in the story , he is my crush . Oppa always get jealous while we are practice or talking off camera , I don’t understand him at all , he also very close to Lee si young shi , I don’t have anything with Jong ki shi but Si Young shi is his ex girlfriend , he seem never understand my feeling. I am the one who should feel angry toward him. “

“ who start the fight? “ Sum Young ask , she seem so worry about their relationship now.

“ I admit , I did yelled to him when he get angry of me to close with Jong ki Oppa but he also too close with his ex , Unnie….i really don’t know how to describe this feeling , I feel really really tried.  “ Her tears start to drop , Chae Li hug her and pat her back .

“ It’s fine dear , it just a misunderstood . “

“ Unnie……maybe u all said right , I shouldn’t become his girlfriend . He is too high for me “

“ Stupid , Jin Oppa is the best for u , don’t worry . He just love u too much and u too love him the way too much , that why u are overreact “ Hana said

                  The 2 maknae who didn’t understand what is love mean , look at each other .

“ Both of u can go to bed now , morrow u have class, didn’t u? “ Hana ask , they nodded

“ Neh , Good night Unnie “ The two maknae say goodnight and go out.

                  Kyungmi tell everything about what she had been suffer and joyful to go filming at LA with Jinnie this few month.She said , when the first few days , they did their solo shoot and couple shoot , it the best time for them. But after Si Young and Jong ki arrive and start filming , they didn’t have much time for each other , they only can see their love being with other man/woman.The way that Shi young and Jinnie be together , it always stabbing Kyungmi’s heart . For some reason Chae Li start to doubt her relationship with Dongwan , he was once told the reporter that he don’t want his wife is celebrity , but why he want to date her?. Is he want to play with her heart?.

“ Don’t worry too much , Mimi , everything we will alright , I believe Jin Oppa is a good man , after u are dating with him , I feel he is not a player but a good man with heart of god.  “ Hana the first person who disagree on Jinmi relationship now fully agree that Jinnie is good man.

“ I don’t know that I can make up back with him or not , but I am really thank all of u for always be here support and comfort me . Even in LA a high class hotel , it cant be compare to this dorm with all u guys be here with me together , Sister , I love u “ Kyungmi shed her tears , the older Unnie hug her and pat her hair .

                         All of the 4 girls decide to sleep together today , even it not very comfortable but it much more warm to be together. Hyorin have a date with Eric tomorrow , she really don’t want to go but all the Unnie and the 2 mischievous maknae insist , she force to go. She even cant sleep last night. Eric’s face always pop in her mind.

                         On the other hand , SumSung and MinHan are busying discussing about Jinmi fight , they try to find the way to help them get back together. This few days , Jinnie and Kyungmi still go to film so the members of Shinhwa didn’t have much chance to find out what is going wrong abt his relationship with Mimi.

                         Suddenly Wannie and Chaeli also come in the studio room and join them. Since ChaeLi tell DOngwan abt Jinmi problem , the wit guy said he will explain to Jinnie and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter