1st meeting.

Destiny of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Hyung , Dinner is ready “ Andy shout ,

                6 members of Shinhwa and Hyesung’s mother start to eat , She cook a lot of members favorite foods.

“ Omoni , thank for coming today “ Dongwan said while eat his favorite yummy food.

“ Andy , I bring some healthy food for ur mother, don forget send to her “ Andy mom still sick , Hyesung’s mother always bring some healthy food for his mother when he visit Hyesung.Andy always touch , he consider Hyesung’s mother like his 2nd mother.

“ Ne,Omoni , Kamsammida. “ Andy bow.

“ Idon want ur thankful , Find me daughter in law soon. “ Hyesung’s said and chuckle.

“ Omoni , we promise we will find her soon. “ Junjin said.

“ Good  “

                After a warm dinner , Eric and Andy wash the dished , Hyesung and other members chat with Omoni in living room.

“ Amoni , we have plan to create idol group soon , do u think she is beautiful? “ Minwoo hand Jiyeon photo to Hyesung’smother ,Hyesung stare him.

“ Yes,she so beautiful “ She nodded.

“ other didn’t picked her , I was so upset “Minwoo pout to Hyesung’s mother.

“ Waeyo? “

“ Omma , we want to choose the talent person. “ Hyesung try to explain his mother.Dongwan also help him.

“ Hyung , no more playboy “ Junjin hit his brother back.

“ Let view online audition guys. “ Dongwan remind s.

“ Oh , right.I forget “ Hyesung said while go to connect the internet on his laptop.

“ so many application. “ Junjin surprise.

                They view the clip one by one ,until Sum young profile.

“ Her vocal does similar toDongwan “Minwoo give a glance toDongwan ,

“ Really? “

“ Yeah , I agree “ Hyesung nodded.

“ we must call her for 2nd audition “ Junjin said

“ Good “ Minwoo nodded and continue view other clip.

                A few clip passed ,Minwoo open one clip that sent from Tokyo , Japan.

“ She is Japanese? “ Junjin asked.

“ Yeah “ Minwoo answer.

                The short tiny girl sing “ Goose’s dream “ by Insooni , It was a beautiful and emotion voice .

“ She have a pure and soft voice. “ Hyesung discuss with Dongwan about Hyorin voice.

“ I want to meet her in person “ Dongwan said . Minwoo nodded agree and write down her phone number and continue click open other audition video.

“ Don forget to choose daughter in law for me “ HyesungOmma said.

“ Omma!!! “ Hyesung blush.

             Since Hyesung’s mother come to Seoul and sleep with Hyesung ,other members also sleep at Hyesung’s house. Eric wake up early to hand  few oversea number phone to his manager to contact them for audition in person. 2nd audition will start 10days later because they must travel to Korea for audition,itmayb take a few days for Visa etc Other way Shinhwa still busy with their own show “ Shinhwa broadcast “ and other show activity.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

                After receive a call confirm about audition , Hana feel happy even she didn’t expect it.She try to conform Jiyeon who didn’t get any call back.She want to give up 2nd audition just for Jiyeon.ButJiyeon  don want her best friend feel sorry for her.

“ Are u crazy? I know that am not talent in music.U must go to 2nd audition and success. Make me proud to be ur friend “ Jiyeon said while pat her friend shoulders.

“ U are really okay? “

“ Of course. “

…………………

“ Unnie , am so happy for our audition , It is a dream or something? “

“ U are not dreaming,Chae Li , we passed . “ Older sister also jump with joy.

“ Now I can see Shinhwa in person.Am so happy Unnie “

                Both mixed sister really happy , they tell their parents , their parents also feel proud for them.

10 days passed ,Shinhwa members meet together at their company for 2ndaudition.Minwoo so excited to meet some pretty girl again.They choose only 50people over 5000 people for 2nd audition.

“ We will compare them clearly today.Our staff will record their dancing and singing.So let write some good and bad point about them on the paper . “ Eric explain to s.All of them nodded understand.

“ Number 1 please “ Staff call , Eunchae hand her CD to the staff.

“ Annyounghaseyo. “ Shebow.Minwoo smile to her.

“ U can start now “ The music play , It’s Hush Hush by PCD.She come up with her own choeography again.

                After 1:30 minute passed , Eric finally can take his eyes from her , he raise his hand , the music stop.Minwoo start to ask her some question.

“ What genera of dance u just do? “ He really confuse , she did ballet move and jazz but also some other dance .

“ I like to play with the move , I add ballet move and jazz but also Hiphop freestyle. “ Shesaid.Minwoo nodded and write something on her profile.

“ Can u sing  “ If“ by Taeyeon? “ Hyesung asked.

“ Neh. “

                She start to sing Taeyeon’sIf . It was a sweet voice ,Hyesung like the sweetness of her voice but it kinda lack of something.Hyesung raise his hand and stop her.She bow and go out.

“ Number 2 “     

                It time for Kyungmi, she is a goddess , Minwoo stare her from head to teo.Junjin pat Minwooback.EvenJunjin himself cant take his eyes from her.

“ Annyonghasimnika “ She bow.

“ I heard your are a good actress didn’t you? “ Eric ask.

“ I think am not really good through . “ She modest herself.

“ Can u show me ur acting skill? “ Junjin said.

“ Sure. “ Kyungmi suddenly change her face to sad face and start to tear.

“ Let break up.It is the easy sentence for u but not for me , u have no idea how hurt I was. “ She tear while look to Junjin,Junjin start to feel nervous , he was into her acting.

“ Am sorry , I cant be a good girl for u “

“ Okay, “ Hyesung raise his hand.Kyungmi wipe her tear and smile ,

“ Can u sing for us? “

                Kyungmi start to sing Shinhwa“ One the road “ , her voice cant reach high note but it suitable for vocalist.And her dancing skill not that bad.

“ I hope to meet u soon “ Minwoo suddenly smile and said.Junjin step on his foots that under the table.This time he feel hurt and wake from his dream.

“ I hope so “ Kyungmi smile and go out.

“ U make us feel really embarrassed “ Dongwan shout.

“ Biyan “ Minwoocant help but also feel s feeling.

“ Number 3 please “

                A tall and pretty girl come in the audition room , her have a unique face and long legs.Minwoo once again cant take his eyes from her.

“ So y “ he whisper.Luckily nobody hear him.

“ U are from Romania right? “ Dongwan friendly englishquestion.

“ Neh,I was born there “ Suddenly , she speak Korean , Dongwan feel embarrassed , other member giggles.

“ U does look Korean “ Andy said .

“ I am mix , my mother is Korean and my father is Romania “ She said.

“ It wrote on her profile “ Eric said.Chae li chuckle.How cute.

“ Let start now “

                Chae Li dance with Hiphopfreestyle , her dancing and singing was average but it in the unique way.Afterthat her sister Hye Jin come in.

“ Hi , my name isHye Jin “ Hyejin greet them in English.

“ Hi , thank for coming to audition “ This time Andy greet her back in English.

                Hye Jin start to dance when the music play.Minwoo like her move.It was smooth and attractive.

Her singing was average like her sister.

“ Thank you “ Dongwan said in English.

                After 10 more people passed , it time for short break .

“ Am going to the rest room , do u want to go? “ Minwoo ask Andy ,

“ Idon go Hyung. “

“ Okay. “

                In the company rest room for male and female near each other.Minwoo go to rest room male but suddenly he hear something.

“ Hana,please, am begging u “ Jiyeon shaking her friend’s hand . Hana sign.

“ Do u really want his autograph so bad? “

“ Yes , I lost it , it really difficult to get autograph from him “

“ I don understand u , what to like about him?I watch some Shinhwa music video and show , other members like Dongwanoppa , Eric oppa , Hyesungoppa was so cool , handsome and tall , they match u better than that Minwoo “ Hana said.

“ U just don watch his dance , he was so cool , “ Jiyeon still begging.

“ I was listen to his solo song “ Stomp “ the intro like dogs howl , I was scare when I listen to it. “

“ Omo…Hana , u are really bad friend , u cant help me over a small thing. “

“ fine , fine ,If u insist , I must be thick skin “ Jiyeon smile and hand M solo album to her best friend.

                Minwoo who listen all conversation feel like dying , her face getting red , he walk back without go to male rest room.

( Amgonna drop u for sure,Hana ).He thought,he remember her name clearly.

“ other way he not that bad I like his song Don’t trust men  , “ Hana said ,(this conversation is unheard by Minwoo).

“ I already told u that he is talent “

“ LOlz…don be too happy. Am still in my deep thinking that I want to get the autograph or not. “

“ Yay “

In Eric office.

                Minwoo close the door loudly .All members surprise.

“Bwoya? “ Eric said and checking his office door.

“ My door is not cheap .i cant order anymore “ He said playfull.

                Minwoo didn’t care about Eric , he take a glass of water from Andy  hand and drink it immediately.Andy shocked.

“ I’m going crazy “

“ What’ s happen? “ DOngwan asked but no answer from Minwoo.He thinking that he shouldn’t tell s about it since he feeling embarrassed and still angry.Hecant control his temper now.

“ Kids , break time is over “ Their manager said.

“ Neh “

………………..

“ Number 25th please “ It’s Hana number.She don really want to go inside since she promise with Jiyeon to take Minwoo autograph.

“ Don forget “ Jiyeon push her friend back inside the room.

“ Annouyhaseyo “ She bow,

“ U was busy last time , it good to see u today “Hyesung said , she smile but there are no smile on Minwoo face.

“ Yeah , am glad to see u too “ Hana smile , Junjin suddenly see M album on her hands.

“ U maybe a fans of Minwoohyung. “ He said but Hana don know how to answer.

                Music start to play , it was M “ Minnovation “ Minwoo solo song.

              Hana dance in her own ways with her choeograhpy ,Minwoo stare her with his cool eyes.other member into her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter