Sympathy

We are Enemies /Haitus/

[After school with Chanyeol]

 

I groaned knowing that this weekend we were going bowling.

 

“Yeolo what’s so wrong with going bowling?” Luhan asked using my pet name. I have been complaining about it since we left campus.

 

“I can’t bowl! Plus I’m going to look like a freaking idiot in front of Jaeri.” I muttered. Luhan chuckled.

 

“You do realize that you do that every day right?” He questioned. I punched Luhan’s arm violently. “Ow… Yah you didn’t have to punch me!” He exclaimed.

 

“Well you didn’t have to make fun of me.” I added. Luhan then rolled his eyes at me.

 

“Look Yeolo don’t worry about it. You know Baekhyun, he likes to try new things. Chances are even Jaeri hasn’t played. So it won’t matter if you look ridiculous because you all won’t know how to play.” He told me. I nodded.

 

“Yeah… I guess you’re right.” I muttered. Then I put my arm around his shoulder. “Hyung you know you’re awesome right?” I told him. He smiled brightly and nodded.

 

“Yep, that’s why you’re going to buy me some deokbokki right now.” He demanded. I sighed but nodded. I did punch him after all.

 

[That weekend at the bowling alley: With Jaeri]

 

I know how to bowl. When I would visit my brother in the states, he was so busy he didn’t have time to take me much of anywhere. There just happened to be a bowling alley close to his house. So yes, I can bowl pretty well. I took out my phone and remembered to message Luhan.

 

Hi Luhan!

Ready to bowl? I know I am ready.

This is Jaeri, in case you already

Forgot me T.T

 

As was getting ready I heard my doorbell ring.

 

Someone is at the door? But there’s only one person who knows where I live.

 

I opened the door and I saw a cheerful Baekhyun and a calm Chanyeol at my door step. I took note of Chanyeol’s recently curled hair. I couldn’t stop staring at it.

 

“What’s with the hair?” I questioned, trying not to start a fight.

 

“Ugh… my sister wants to curl her hair for some date she was going to have. She decided it was a good idea to try it out on me first.” He explained with an irritated expression.

 

“It looks like I poodle died on his head.” Baekhyun commented. Chanyeol glared at him. I laughed at pulled at one of the curls on his forehead. I watched as it sprung back.

 

“She did a good job.” I added. Then he aimed a glare at me. I saw his ears turn pink. Baekhyun quickly stepped in before anything was said.

 

“So… are you ready to go?” Baekhyun questioned. I motioned them to come in.

 

“I thought I said to never bring anyone to my house.” I scolded lightly. For some reason I didn’t mind that Chanyeol was there.  He shrugged.

 

“Chanyeol would have followed me anyways.” Baekhyun defended, getting comfortable in one of the couches.

 

“Wow… you live nicely.” Chanyeol commented, looking around that the art deco style of the house. I shrugged.

 

“I guess I do.” I mumbled.

 

“Any family members around?” Chanyeol wondered. I swallowed hard when he asked that. I wanted to lash back at him for even asking, but there was no reason to blame Chanyeol. He didn’t even know.

 

“Um… no they are all busy.” I answered shortly, heading up to my room to get my shoes. I was dressed simply. I wasn’t a girly girl and I wasn’t a tomboy. I just liked to be comfortable.

 

“So you guys ready?” I questioned as I saw them relaxing. They nodded and we headed out quickly. I didn’t take a purse. I just put my phone and money in my pockets and left. I walked in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun. The atmosphere as light and fun. When we got to the bowling alley I was in the zone. Luhan met us there. He thanked me for texting him.

 

“Yeolo you playing?” Baekhyun asked as he decided to go pay for our game.

 

“Aniya you guys play.” He told us.

 

“Then why did you come?” Luhan asked. He shrugged.

 

“I didn’t want to be alone.” He commented lowly. I felt a pang at my heart when he said that. I could relate to how that feels. That’s also why I came today. I suddenly had sympathy for the guy.

 

“Just play one game.” Baekhyun suggested. He shook his head rapidly like a little kid.

 

“I-i…d-don’t know how to play.” He muttered. The guys stood there silently. My heart softened even more seeing him look so helpless. For some reason I didn’t see him as annoying as I did initially.

 

“I’ll teach you.” I suggested impulsively. His eyes widened as he looked up at me.

 

“Do you mean that?” He questioned, unsure if I was teasing him or not. I smiled brightly at him and nodded assuring him.

 

“Yeah… lets play together.” I told him. I didn’t know how this was going to turn out, but for once in my life I didn’t mind being stuck with Chanyeol.


So I'm trying guys... ^^: I double posted!! I hope you guys liked it <3 until next time. What do you guys think is going to happen with Chanyeol and Jaeri? ^^ gahh this is fun for me I shall comment back asap now ^^ thanks for the feedback <3 I love you guys!