Luhan's Girlfriend?

We are Enemies /Haitus/

In the end, Chanyeol convinced them that I was going to tutor him in math so I had to go with him. When I got there his sister was gone. He told me she was leaving this weekend so she was probably buying things she needed for school.

 

I didn’t give him much attention. I was still worried about my problem. He invited me in to his room and I made myself comfortable in a large desk chair on the far side of his room. I made use of the silence to think.

 

“Yah!” Chanyeol yelled getting my attention.

 

“Hm?” I replied.

 

“I’ve been calling you for the past 10 minutes. Do you want something to drink?” He asked. I shook my head. He eyed me curiously but walked away anyways.

 

Then I suddenly came up with an idea.

 

I can just tell him something came up just before the date. Yeah! And then we can reschedule! That way I won’t owe him anything and I won’t have to miss my dinner with Luhan.

 

“That could just work,” I told myself, barely above a whisper.

 

“What could work?” Chanyeol questioned, walking in and sitting at his desk. My eyes widened but I shook my head quickly.

 

“Nothing… I was just thinking about something.” I admitted. He stared at me. I wanted to avoid his gaze. I swore that Chanyeol was going to stare straight in to my soul.

 

“Are you sure it’s just nothing?” He questioned, eyeing me. I bit my lip and nodded.

 

“Yeah…” I assured him. He shrugged and spun on his desk chair so he was facing the wall.

 

“So… are you dating Luhan?” He questioned, calmly. His voice seemed dull but it was obvious that he seriously wanted to know. I nearly choked on my spit when he asked. I thought Chanyeol would be the last person to care.

 

“Um… no, why do you care?” I shot back almost defensively. I didn’t intend for it to come out that way but I bet it made Chanyeol that much more suspicious.

 

“I don’t… but I think you’re trying to hide it.” He commented, not once did his voice change in tone or did he turn to look at me. It was odd and it worried me slightly.

 

Was Chanyeol going to do something to me?

 

“I’m not… look do you need me today? I need to be home before my brother.” I insisted, knowing full well my brother didn’t care. I just wanted to get myself out of what seemed to be an odd situation.

 

“No, I don’t need you. Just go home.” He stated. I got up grabbed my bag. He also stood up from his chair, and just as I was going to walk out of his room he stopped me. He spun me around so I was facing him. My heart started thumping wildly in my chest.

 

What is he doing?!

 

“Just so you know,” He started, and leaned in closer so his lips were next to my right ear. I stood like a stone unsure of how to react or what to do. “…even if you are Luhan’s girlfriend, you’re going to go on a date with me.” He whispered huskily. His lips brushed against the side of my cheek. This triggered a tingle factor in me. The hairs on my neck stood on end. I was practically cemented to the ground.

 

Chanyeol gently pushed me out of his room and closed the door. The whole time I was trying to process what had just happen. I stood outside of his door for like 5 minutes until I realized I could leave.

 

I left his house in a daze but definitely not disappointed.

 

[With Chanyeol]

 

When I pushed Jaeri out of my door, I plopped down of my bed. I stared up at the roof thinking about what I just did.

 

I should have kissed her…

 

I immediately shook my head.

 

But if she’s Luhan’s girlfriend, I can’t do that. I promised that who ever won her over got to date her. The other had to back off.

 

I pulled on one of the curls on my head. I only kept them because she told me she liked them.

 

Well, she didn’t say she was his girlfriend. So no harm no foul.

 

I blew the curly lock off of my face and bit my lip.

 

I have to win her over soon. I can’t keep torturing myself like this. Plus, I saw her first!

 

I smiled slightly at my own childishness.

 

Still… I can’t give up!


Lawls so yes.... what do you guys think about this? ^^ I have plans! ^^