Our Date

We are Enemies /Haitus/

A/N: SO I will let everyone in on how the polling went. More than half of you guys didn't want this changed. Now, I was considering changing it if the combination of the remake and the people who voted to delete it out numbered the ones who wanted it to stay the same. That, however, was not the case. So, I will do my best to keep writing and get better. I'm sorry to those who are disappointed or hoped for something else. I will do my best and maybe at the end of this we will all see it as a big sucess!. Anyways here is a new chapter!~


 

We were walking around the mall after Chanyeol bought some pretzels. I pulled at mine and turned to look at him curiously.

 

“What?” He asked, noticing my gaze.

 

“I’m curious about something…” I stated, still eyeing him carefully.

 

“About what?” He asked innocently, his face showed no malice.

 

“Why did you want to go on a date with me?” I questioned, genuinely curious. I took a bite out of my pretzel and looked at him again as I waited for an answer.

 

“I wanted to spend time with you.” He confessed. I almost choked on my pretzel.

 

“S-spend time with me? Why? You could have just asked you know.” I told him. He shook his head and turned his head so that he was looking ahead of us.

 

“It wasn’t like you were going to spend time with me if I asked. So I had to find a way to get you to stay with me.” He explained. For some reason my heart rated started beating more rapidly as he explained everything to me.

 

“Why do you want to spend time with me?” I asked, still very curious but oddly also nervous.

 

“I wasn’t lying when I said I wanted to be your friend. Even if I have to make you hang out with me.” He said; a hint of pink rose on his cheeks. I smiled but my heart sunk a little.

 

Was I really that bad of a person? I did jump to conclusions with him and Haemi. He wasn’t wrong about her parents. I’m sort of at fault here too.. then it hit me.

 

“Is that why you made me your assistant? So that you could hang out with me?!” I interrogated, pointing a finger at him. He bit his lip in an attempt to hide the smile that was peeking out at me.

 

“Maybe…” He confessed, running in to a store.

 

“Yah! Chanyeol don’t run away from me!” I yelled after him, smiling a little.

 

That is actually sort of kind of sweet of him..

 

I went after him and ran in to an accessories store. I wasn’t particularly fond of accessories but I didn’t mind looking. I found them to be interesting! As I looked around I realized that I still hadn’t found Chanyeol.

 

“Chanyeol….this isn’t funny… where are you?” I looked around suddenly wondering how I lost such a tall person.

 

What if he went in to a different store?

 

“Boo!” his deep voice yelled behind me. I jump slightly and held my hand to my heart.

 

“YAH!” I yelled at him. Chanyeol was smiling and trying to hold in his giggling.

 

“Sorry c’mon lets look around. I’ll buy you whatever you want.” He promised. I sighed and shook my head.

 

“You don’t have to do that Yeolie…” I told him. He smiled at me as I said that.

 

“Yeolie? Does that mean I’m not your sworn enemy anymore?” He teased with a smirk on his face. I bit my lip and shrugged at him.

 

“Well you said you wanted to be friends right?” I questioned. He grinned widely and pummeled me in to a hug. I swear my heart almost stopped.

 

“Umm…s-so umm… lets go to a clothes store. Okay?” I stuttered, hugging him back. He let me go and nodded.

 

“Yeah let’s go!” he chanted, grabbing my hand and heading out of the store.

 

I turned the corner and found a dress shop. Now, I wasn’t the type of girl that wore dresses all the time, but a girl needs a little of everything in her wardrobe. So, I came to replenish the lack of dresses in my closet.

 

“Um… so this is going to be a little awkward, but you have to give me your honest opinion okay?” I told Chanyeol, turning to look at him. He tilted his head but nodded nonetheless.

 

“Why do you need a dress?” He asked.

 

“My brother said I needed more dresses. I guess he didn’t like that I was going to dinner in trousers.” I explained looking around the store. Just as I was going to analyze a dress I remembered that my hand was still wrapped in Chanyeol’s. I tugged my hand a little and he squeezed it a little tighter before letting go and rubbing the back of his neck.

 

I felt my heart rate increase but turned to look at the dress in order to avoid an awkward moment. “Do you think this would look good on me?” I asked, looking at a navy blue A-line dress. The 4 gold buttons around the waistline caught my attention.

 

This is so pretty... I hope it looks as pretty on me.

 

“Yes.. ahem umm… I mean I guess. I don’t know much about dresses.”  He answered, still not looking at me. I smiled and grabbed it. I walked around and grabbed a bunch of different kinds of dresses. Chanyeol obediently followed.

 

Before I went in to the fitting room, I stopped and turned to talk to him. He stared at me surprised.

 

“Umm… don’t make fun of me… okay? I really want your opinion.” I stated, trying to look anywhere but at his eyes. He chuckled and patted my head.

 

“I’m not, now go change.” He said, pushing me towards the fitting rooms.

 

The first dressed I chose was a strapless, lace patterned dress. It was a cream color so it wasn’t a very loud design. I looked at myself in the mirror once and took a deep breath.

 

Why am I so nervous about this? I wondered. I shrugged it off and walked out of the room. My heartbeat was getting louder and louder in my ears as I approached Chanyeol.

 

“How is this?” I asked, looking up curiously at Chanyeol. However, instead of a response, all I got was a blank gaze.

 

The moments passed and it I still didn’t get any response from him.

 

“Um… Chanyeol?” I asked again. But before he said anything another voice called out to him.

 

“Chanyeol!”