Chanyeol Vs Luhan

We are Enemies /Haitus/

We dropped of Haemi at her house and it was just me and Chanyeol.

 

“What is with Haemi lately?” Chanyeol asked. I shrugged.

 

“I don’t know. I think she has a crush on you.” I blurted out. Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

 

“Bwo,” He exclaimed. I bit my lip nervously and nodded.

 

“Look she hasn’t told me, but I think she does. Otherwise what else would explain her actions? I mean… she can’t cook so why would she volunteer to make a cake for a guy she doesn’t care that much for?” I explained. I saw a smirk appear on Chanyeol’s face.

 

“You took note of lots of details. Could it be that you were jealous?” He teased. I rolled my eyes and shoved him.

 

“Yah, she’s been rude and hostile lately. I mean I know she’s blunt and diva-ish but she’s been crossing the line. I’m just trying to figure out what’s wrong.” I explained. He sighed and put his arm around mine.

 

“Ahh how sad, I was almost happy you were jealous.” He muttered. I looked up at him a bit shocked only to be faced with a grinning expression.

 

“Aish Chanyeol you’re such a dork.” I commented, looking away. I heard him chuckle.

 

“Look if you want, I can help you find out what’s up with her.” He insisted. I was almost surprised at the gesture.

 

“Seriously? Why would you do that?” I wondered as we made it to my house.

 

“Simple. I want something from you.” He told me. I sighed heavily and held the bridge of my nose.

 

I knew that this was too good to be true.

 

“Fine… what do you want from me?” I asked. He put a finger up to his lips and shook his head.

 

“I’ll let you know once I’ve helped you out. For now, just enjoy my kindness.” He assured me. I sighed and turned to open the door.

 

“So I’m guessing you’re leaving?” I questioned opening the door. He shook his head ‘no’

 

“Actually, I was hoping we could have lunch together? I mean I think we make a good cooking team. What do ya say?” He asked his face with a pleading expression on. With that kind of face on I couldn’t say no.

 

“F-fine.” I replied.

 

“Chanyeol, Jaeri,” A familiar voice called out just as we were going to close the door. I turned and saw that same princely figure standing at my door step. I don’t know if it was my imagination, but he seemed to be glowing.

 

Has Luhan always been this handsome? I wondered.

 

“Hey, what brings you here?” I asked. He showed me some bags he was holding beside him.

 

“I was hoping we could eat lunch together? Everyone was out at my house.” He said. I smiled.

 

These two sure do think alike.

 

“Yeah, actually Chanyeol and I were about to start cooking. C’mon you can join us.” I invited. When I turned I could have sworn Chanyeol was frowning, but his expressions changed so quickly maybe I was imagining that too.

 

When we arrived in the kitchen, I felt like we were in a battle zone. I don’t know why, but it felt like Luhan and Chanyeol were competing with one another?

 

I know it sounds ridiculous, but they kept pulling me to get my attention.

 

Don’t believe me?

 

Luhan made a salad and complimented how juicy the cherry tomatoes were. Then, out of no where he pulled me close to him and fed me a tomato.

 

Not to say the tomato wasn’t delicious, but I felt so embarrassed. He fed me!

 

It didn’t stop there. We were making pasta and Chanyeol was in charge of the sauce. So As he was checking he it tried some of it first and asked me to try it. I thought, ‘I’ll get my own spoon and try it’. Nope, I used that same spoon just as it came out of Chanyeol’s mouth.

 

Indirect Kiss.

 

Afterwards, they insisted we watch a movie.

 

“Come sit with me.” Luhan suggested, patting the couch next to him.

 

“No, you should sit down here. We’ll be closer to the TV.” Chanyeol suggested as he sat on the floor. I bit my lip nervously.

 

“Umm… I’m just going to sit over here.” I said pointing towards a recliner that was empty. We chose to watch a funny movie, but I felt I was the only one laughing. I even felt the tension as we watched the movie.

 

What is going on? Aren’t these guys friends? I wondered as I drifted off in to my thoughts. When the movie was over, the guys decided to leave.

 

“This was fun. We should do this again.” Luhan suggested as he headed towards the exit. He shot me a warm smile that I immediately melted in to.

 

“Um… yeah.” I answered shortly, suddenly feeling a shortage of words.

 

“Yeah, I guess we’ll be off.” Chanyeol cut in, waving with a gentle expression on his face. I soon felt at ease as I watch him walk with Luhan. I nodded and waved.

 

“See you guys at school!” I told them. They nodded and left.

 

Phew!

 

Believe me when I say I had never felt more awkward in my home ever in my life. When the guys left, I felt relieved.

 

“I have never felt so many odd emotions at once.” I thought out loud as I went in to my room. I lied down on my bed and stared at the ceiling still trying to contemplate what had happened.

 

What do I feel for them?

 


 

Lots going on here... I don't know how you guys are feeling about this but I hope you guys are enjoying it!~~