Haemi's Problem

We are Enemies /Haitus/

I see Haemi, hovering over Chanyeol slowly bringing him in to a lip lock.

 

I wanted to scream and pull them apart. What right did I actually have to do that anyways? So what if Chanyeol kissed Haemi? It shouldn’t matter to me.

 

But somehow it still does…

 

I went back and kicked a rock in their direction hoping it would scare them enough to get away from one another. I walked towards them slowly and awkwardly.

 

“Umm we are about to start up the movie. You guys should come in.” I told them quickly. They nodded and I left before we could say anything else to one another.

 

I walked in to the kitchen and looked for a cup of water. I don’t know why but I suddenly felt so thirsty.

 

“You okay?” A familiar voice asked. I turned and saw Bacon looking at me with a concerned expression. I sighed and nodded.

 

“I’m fine,” I told him as I gulped down a cup of water. He shook his head.

 

“No see… I mean… I know there’s something that is bothering you. Do you want to talk about it?” He rephrased. I shook my head.

 

“How are you so sure something is wrong?” I wondered. He sighed.

 

“When something upsets you your face crinkles up and you gulp down tons of water.” He stated pointing at the cup I was holding. I sighed.

 

“I’ll tell you later araso?” I told him. Knowing full well I couldn't lie to Baekhyun.

 

Then we started the movie but what I was concerned about is why was I so upset in the first place?

 

[Haemi’s side of the Story]

 

I went looking for Haemi hoping I could get her to tell me what had been bothering her, or at least hoping she would tell me why she was being so mean to Jaeri.

 

“Haemi,” I called to her. She seemed shocked that I was talking to her.

 

“Oh hey Channie,” She greeted lightly.

 

“Let’s talk,” I told her simply. She nodded and I followed her out to the side of Baekhyun’s house. She sat down on top of his air vent.

 

“What’s on your mind?” She wondered, surprisingly she wasn’t as straightforward or as outgoing as she has been these past couple of days.

 

“Actually, I want to know… what’s wrong with you lately? I mean… you’ve been really mean to Jaeri and you’ve been acting strange.” I told her. She sighed and looked up at the sky.

 

“My parents are getting divorced and all I’ve been hearing is fighting since I got home.” She calmly explained. “I went to Japan because my parents are separating their assets. They keep asking me to choose who to live with and I don’t want to. I feel so much rage and betrayal I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore.” She confessed. I felt a knot at my throat not knowing what to say.

 

“What about with Jaeri? You’ve been kinda… off.” I added. She sighed again and looked down at the ground this time. Her hair was covering her face.

 

“I’m jealous.” She stated. I looked at her questionably.

 

“Jealous? Of what?” I wondered.

 

“Of her, Jaeri… is lonely you know. Her family is never home. She doesn’t tell anyone though. She still manages to appreciate the little things. She smiles and talks to people like her life has always been perfect. I want to be that strong. I don’t know how to deal with this right now. Plus she has you guys. I don’t know why but it frustrates me.” She told me. I quickly sat down next to her.

 

“What do you mean she has us?” I asked.

 

She chuckled bitterly before answering me. “Chanyeol don’t play dumb. I know you and Luhan like her. I also know that Baekhyun has a brotherly love for her. I envy that. I envy that you like her.” She explained. I felt my heart rate go up. I felt uncomfortable all of the sudden.

 

“You envy that I like her? Why?” I insisted. She stood up and made her way in front of me.

 

“Because Channie, I like you…” She confessed her voice slightly above a whisper. She leaned in and I pulled away, but I quickly hit the wall. She kissed me. I was frozen. I didn’t know what to do or how to react.

 

Luckily a rock interrupted us and she pulled away quickly.

 

Jaeri told us we needed to go in, but didn’t stick around. Once again I was alone with Haemi.

 

“Look… I know you don’t care about me that way. I’m sorry for kissing you. I just couldn’t help it.” She apologized. I rubbed the back of my neck hoping somehow it would relieve the tension of this situation.

 

“It’s okay let’s just… go in.” I told her. She nodded and we went in to enjoy the movie. I noticed that Jaeri was spaced out.

 

Then I wondered. Did she see that? Hoping I was wrong and I was only being overly concerned.


So yeah I don't know how this is all going... T.T I got some discontent comments *ouch*.... I hope this explains whats up with Haemi but what is going to happen with Jaeri because of all of this? We shall find out next time!