Filler...

We are Enemies /Haitus/

 

I felt pretty awkward as I waited for his sister to make us dinner.

 

“So Chanyeol, what do your parents do?” I wondered. I wasn’t happy about the situation, but that didn’t mean that I was going to make it harder on myself.

 

“My mom is a nurse and my dad is a doctor. The perfect pair if you ask me.” He commented. I smiled, in my head that sounded cute.

 

“How cute,” I replied. He chuckled lightly.

 

“Yeah well my parents work often so I don’t see them as much as I’d like, but I stop by the hospital to visit them when I haven’t seen them in a while.”  He told me. My eyes widened. I realized that in an odd twisted way Chanyeol knew how it feels to be alone the way I do.

 

“What do you do when your sister is off at school?” I questioned. I was curious what he did when he was alone. He shrugged.

 

“I find friends and spend time with them. I play instruments. You know things that take time.” He responded. I nodded in understanding.

 

“So… how long are you planning to make me your assistant?” I questioned. He rose from his chair and chuckled. He walked and stood right in front of me as if he was examining me.

 

“That is for me to know and you to find out.” He assured me. I rolled my eyes at him and stood up.

 

“Whatever you say eggyeol,” I muttered going around him and examining his room. He groaned.

 

“So what’s with you and Luhan?” Chanyeol questioned suddenly. My eyes couldn’t help but widen.

 

“What do you mean?” I wondered, pretending like it wasn’t that big of a deal.

 

“Well you know… not that I care or anything but the whole calling thing at the store. I assume you two are close.” He drifted off. I don’t know why but at this moment I felt a jolt where my heart was.

 

Odd…

 

“Wel—,”

 

“Dinner is ready!” Chanyeol’s sister exclaimed coming in to the room. I smiled over at her and we turned to leave his room. Chanyeol’s sister had prepared mixed noodles for us. However, as I sat down to eat I could feel her gaze fall on the both of us.

 

“Mom and dad working late again?” Chanyeol questioned, breaking the awkward silence. She nodded.

 

“Yeah, but don’t worry I’ll take them a pack lunch after we eat.” She told him. Then once again she turned her gaze towards me. “So, I didn’t catch your name.” I gulped down some water before answering her.

 

“My name is Jaeri, Jaeri Lim.” I told her. She smiled lightly.

 

“Cute, I don’t know what my brother did right to run in to you but please bare with him.” She told me. I smiled and nodded picking up my chopsticks to dig in. Her cooking was no joke. It was delicious, not too spicy, or savory. It was just right.

 

“This is really good!” I complimented. She grinned brightly, very similar to how Chanyeol’s smile was.

 

“Oh really? Thank you… you’re so sweet!” She exclaimed.

 

“Ugh… why did you compliment her… now she won’t stop.” Chanyeol muttered. Unfortunately for him his sister heard. She hit him on his head.

 

“Yah just because you’re picky doesn’t mean I’m not a good cook! I should’ve put more gochujang in yours…” She threatened. He rolled his eyes at her. This went on for the rest of the night. Chanyeol’s sister insisted that he take me home. I wanted to go home by myself, but I couldn’t get myself out of it.

 

“I can’t believe that you are my assistant and I’m the one walking you home.” Chanyeol stated. I shoved him lightly.

 

“You know I have no idea how your sister is possibly related to you. She’s much cooler than you.” I commented.

 

“BWO! How can my sister be cooler than me? Have you ever seen me rap, pshh” Chanyeol complained, I chuckled at his childishness. Then as he saw me laugh he stopped his complaining and smiled at me. “Well… thanks for staying for dinner. It was fun.” He thanked. I nodded.

 

“It was nice. Do you two do that often?” I asked. He shook his head.

 

“No, usually I go to a friend’s house or eat alone. My sister is usually at school and my parents work late often.” He told me. I nodded.

 

Chanyeol and I were more similar than I thought.

 

“Oh...” I answered not knowing what to say. As we approached my house I saw a figure standing outside of my porch.

 

“Who is that?” Chanyeol questioned. My eyes widened as I approached the figure.

 

“It’s my brother!” I exclaimed, blinking twice to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me.

 

What is he doing here?

 


grrr I'm so angry with myself right now... I'm in a huge writers block and i want to update but i feel like it's just getting boring...

 

So I made a poll... if the majority votes that this is getting too boring i will delete this story and start anew... and if not I shall continue... so I will leave it all up to you guys... PLEASE VOTE!