A not so lonely weekend

We are Enemies /Haitus/

I blew off doing school work yesterday since I went out with the guys. I sat in the living room with the TV on and my books spread out.

 

It’s not like anyone was going to tell me not to study like this anyways. I sat down and stared at the work I had to do.

 

Ugh… I grabbed my pencil and took a look at the first sheet. Then suddenly, my doorbell rang.

 

Visitors? I sat there hoping that whoever it was just went away. Baekhyun would call me to let him in.

 

If it was Chanyeol, I assumed he would be here to tease me which I could live without for a while.

 

Then suddenly my phone went off.

 

Yah, open the door.

-Luhan.

 

My eyes widened. How does he know where I live? If bacon is giving out my address all crazy I’m going to make sure he doesn’t breath Monday.

 

I went to open the door and Luhan greeted me with a smile.

 

“So…”He said. I smiled and waved shyly.

 

“Umm how did you find out where I lived?” I questioned, letting him in to my house. He sat down in the living area where my papers were scattered.

 

“I asked Baekhyun but he said you would kill him if he told me. So I lied to Chanyeol and he told me.” He explained.

 

Figures Bacon would know I’d kill him. I should have suspected Chanyeol…

 

“Ah… well what brings you here?” I wondered. He shrugged.

 

“I got bored and Chanyeol got you all to himself yesterday.” He told me. I laughed and sat down in the couch opposite to his.

 

“ Awh, I’m sorry was baby Luhan jealous?” I teased, trying to get comfortable. He chuckled.

 

“Yes… babies are very jealous.” He added. I laughed and hit his shoulder lightly.

 

“Well… I was just going to finish some school work. Unless you’d like to hang around here, there’s not much we can do.” I told him. He shrugged.

 

“Honestly it’s better than being at home. I’d rather be bored with you.” He told me. I felt my cheeks flare as he said that.

 

Why was it that Luhan could make me swoon with simple little nothings.

 

“Umm well… suit yourself.” I answered, and sat down to do my work. Luhan seemed to be inspecting my house.

 

“You live alone don’t you?” He questioned. I stopped scribbling notes down on a piece of paper and stared down trying to figure out what my next move should be.

 

“What makes you say that?” I wondered. He flipped the channel on the TV before answering me.

 

“Your house told me. Its clean, organized, almost abnormally so. The only thing out of order is your work space. There aren’t even signs of other people living here. You know extra shoes at the entrance.” He told me. I swallowed my spit hard.

 

“Maybe we are just neat people. Did you ever think of that?” I added. He sighed.

 

“I don’t know… you look lonely.” He commented. I bit my lip and continued to work. I didn’t want to get in to my life. I didn’t want to explain the whole ordeal to him.

 

“Sorry… I don’t mean to be overly analytical of you. You interest me. I just want to get to know more about you.” He explained. I shrugged and I continued working.

 

“It’s okay, I know what it’s like to get overly curious about things.” I assured him. I was like that too. Then my doorbell went off for the second time that day.

 

Am I really that popular? These guys sure are keeping the house full.

 

“I’ll get it.” Luhan told me. I shot him a grateful smile. Then when the door opened I saw the other two dorks standing there.

 

“Yah Luhan why did you come visit my honey bun with out telling me?” Baekhyun questioned entering calmly.

 

“You said you were coming because it was important!” Chanyeol exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at them.

 

“Yah some people are trying to study over here!” I yelled at them. They look at me apologetically and entered quietly. Surprisingly I was able to make progress with my work. Luhan said that he would make lunch. I shrugged and let them do as they pleased.

 

Just as I was about to finish my homework I heard a manly scream coming from the kitchen. It was only until then that I noticed that Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed Luhan.

 

I ran in to the kitchen for fearing that they were about to destroy my parent’s wonderful kitchen.

 

“What happened?” I questioned. Luhan and Baekhyun held up their hands innocently.

 

“Chanyeol cut himself.” Baekhyun said quickly. I sighed and took a look at his hand. The gash wasn’t deep in to his finger, but it was significant.

 

“Come here I’ll fix it.” I told him, pushing Chanyeol in to the nearby bathroom. I quickly cleaned the wound and started applying the bandages. Chanyeol flinched a couple times.

 

“Why so quiet? Aren’t you supposed to be teasing me right now or something?” I questioned him. He shook his head, his curls swaying a bit.

 

“Thank you.” He muttered. I chuckled lightly and patted his head.

 

“You’re such a dork.” I commented, smiling at him. I don’t know why but part of me wanted to try having a good relationship with him.

 

“You’re one to talk shorty.” He shot back, shoving me lightly. I rolled my eyes and pressed on his wound lightly, making him flinch.

 

“Why were you trying to cook so hard anyways?” I questioned, leaving the bathroom not expecting an answer from him. I made my way back to my study area.

 

On the other hand, Chanyeol stood in the bathroom staring at his newly bandaged finger.

 

“I was trying to impress you silly.” He answered himself. He sighed heavily and walked out of the bathroom long after Jaeri had left.

 

It’s not like you would notice anyway… he thought making his way back to the kitchen.

 


So sorry for being gone... T.T I had finals so I hope you guys understand ^^ but now that it is over I can go back to updating regularly ^^. I hope you guys liked this chapter ^^ Until next time my friends <3 Again my apologies for making you all wait so long ^^;