A new friend.

We are Enemies /Haitus/

I slowly open my eyes and look up to see who had miraculously saved me. My eyes widened at the sight of an angelic looking boy looking down at me.

 

“I um… thank you.” I thanked him, softly. He smiled warmly at me as he let me go and helped me pick up the books on the floor.

 

“Do you need some help? I could take some of these books if you’d like.” He told me. All I could do was nod in agreement. This all seemed so surreal to me. I mean what were the actual chances that I was going to fall in to the arms of a gorgeous guy, who happens to be kind.

 

Knowing my luck, I would have fallen flat on my face. I would have considered myself lucky if I only ended up with a bruise. Then, I would have picked up the books and went on like nothing had happened.

 

This princely figure in front of me seemed like something that came out of my imagination. For the first time in my rational and normal life, a boy made me lose my breath.

 

Is this what Chanyeol’s fangirls feel like when they see him? I wondered.

 

“I forgot to introduce myself. I am Luhan, a new transfer student.” He told me, holding his hand out for me. I shook it lightly.

 

“Umm I-I’m Lim Jaeri, but you can call me Jaeri.” I answered. He nodded understandingly.

 

“So Jaeri, where are we off to?” He asked. Suddenly, I snapped out of the trance he had me in.

 

That’s right… I was doing something for someone

 

“Um… Office… no, Library. That’s right I was going to the library.” I reminded myself, forgetting that Luhan was standing there staring at me.

 

“Cute… well then let’s go.” He called. I nodded and lead the way.

 

Wait… did he just call me cute?

 

As soon as I realized, this we were already half way down the hall and blushing at it almost seemed awkward. I disregarded it and convinced myself that it wasn’t aimed at me, but rather the situation.

 

Yeah that was it…he thought the way I was talking to myself was cute but not that I was cute.

 

“So Jaeri, how has your first day been?” He wondered, starting up a conversation.

 

“Um.. okay, it was just what I expected. Well except for falling on top of you.” I added. He chuckled lightly.

 

“Don’t think too much about it. I’m lucky I got to meet a new friend today.” He told me. I smiled at him.

 

“If you are talking about me, I am flattered.” I said jokingly. Luhan quickly caught on and laughed at my tone of voice. “How about you? You’re new here. I bet your first day was interesting.” I asked.

 

“Well… I haven’t gone to class yet. The school had a problem with my registration forms and I’ve been trying to fix it all day.” He informed me. I nodded.

 

“Well hopefully we’ll have classes together.” I suggested. He nodded. Sadly we soon arrived at the library and we left the books. I didn’t want to leave Luhan. He was a nice guy. I mean aside from Baekhyun and another friend of mine, I didn’t have many close friends.

 

For some reason, I felt comfortable with Luhan. I hoped I got to meet him again


So yeah I put Luhan in the story ^^ he's just such a cute guy!~ So yeah I needed to do this ^^ I doubt anyone will have a problem with it... well aside from the fact that Chanyeol wasn't the one that saved her XP anyways thanks for all the feedback <3 I love you guys!~ Til next time Pyong!~