Seize the day?

We are Enemies /Haitus/

“You’re so annoying!” I yelled at him. The boy seemed to be comfortable annoying the hell out of me.

 

“Ah Jaeri, you’re just an easy target.” He told me. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Just leave me alone Chanyeol. Don’t you ever get tired of annoying me?” I questioned. He shook his head carelessly.

 

“Ani, you’re fun to annoy.” He told me. Chanyeol, was the boy that has been tormenting me since middle school. At first Chanyeol was the school nerd and kids really didn’t pay much attention to him. Then the summer before high school Chanyeol changed in to this greek god that all the girls swarmed to.

 

That time was also when Chanyeol found me as a target. I didn’t pay attention to him. I didn’t care. I was at school to do my best and go to college because unlike my parents I was privileged enough to do so. However, for some reason Chanyeol found this as a reason annoy me.

 

And so here we are, another day with Chanyeol annoying the hell out of me and enjoying it.

 

“Jaeri,” A voice called. I turned and found out my lovely best friend, Baekhyun. I loved him because he was always there for me and was always a support pillar for me. I called him pet names and many times people thought we were more than just friends. We knew that we didn’t have feelings towards each other like that. We just liked to flirt with one another.

 

No, this isn’t one of those he secretly loves me and I friend-zoned him. We were just that great of friends.

 

“Bacon oppa… Chanyeol is picking on me again.” I muttered. He shot a smile at me.

 

“Oh baby girl, don’t worry I’m here to protect you.” He told me. I smiled and held on to his arm calmly.

 

“Oh, how disgusting,” Chanyeol commented. His expression changing from playful to annoyed.

 

Did I mention that Chanyeol and Baekhyun are friends with one another? Well… yeah they are friends, unfortunately.

 

“Seriously Yeolo… leave the poor girl alone.” Baekhyun defended me. Chanyeol just rolled his eyes.

 

“The way you two act is just disgusting.” He said leaving us alone.

 

“He’s just jealous,” Baekhyun told me. I smiled and shrugged.

 

“I’d be jealous of us too.” I joked. Baekhyun hugged me tightly and walked me to class.

 

“So are you ready for our last year?” He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders, not too sure.

 

“I don’t know. I’ll just take each day as it comes.” I told him.

 

“Carpe Diem huh?” He questioned. I smiled at him and punched his shoulder.

 

“This isn’t some deep conversation you know.” I commented. He smiled brightly and we started the school year. How interesting was this going to be?

 

“A new year, let’s make the most of it araso?” Baekhyun questioned, turning to look at me with a hopeful expression.

 

“Ne, our last year… lets do our best.” I added. We entered school together, oblivious to the challenges ahead.


Uwa!~ 16 subscribers from just the forward? ^^ that makes me happy... especially since I don't put much effort in to the forward ^^:. T.T (Sorry but i'm being honest)

But old readers WELCOME BACK!~ It's really heart warming to see familiar user names ^^. It means a lot that you liked my other stories enough to follow this one.

As for the new readers WELCOME!~ I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as my other readers from other stories have ^^.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to more to come!~

 

[I changed the author's note font ^^ do you guys like it or should i keep it the way i've had it for all the other stories?]