Teaching Chanyeol

We are Enemies /Haitus/

In the end, I was in my own lane with Chanyeol. Baekhyun and Luhan had their own lane.

 

“Are you seriously going to teach me?” He questioned me for the millionth time. I nodded and tied my shoes quickly.

 

“Yah, do you not want me to teach your or something?” I questioned him. He put his hands up in defense.

 

“No that’s not it. I’m just surprised that you would volunteer to teach me.” He added. I took in a deep breath.

 

“Well consider yourself lucky. So are you ready?” I asked. He nodded at me innocently while holding up the ball. I couldn’t help but smile at how innocent he looked. Then he tilted his head looking at me questionably.

 

“Am I doing something wrong?” he questioned. I snapped out of my trance and shook my head.

 

“Ani, now go stand by the lane.” I told him. He nodded and did as I told him. “Now you’re going to fast walk towards the lane, pull your arm back and let the ball roll down the lane. Oh, and don’t cross that line.” I explained. He took in a deep breath and repeated everything I said step by step.

 

“Fast walk….pull back and…” when he pulled back the ball came flying backwards. He put his hands up to his mouth and covered the “oh” that came out of his mouth.

 

“Muahahahahaha” I laughed. He frowned, when he turned to face me.

 

“I’m sorry.” He muttered. I shook my head and retrieved his ball.

 

“Aniya don’t apologize. Come here.” I told him. I have him the ball and then I pushed him towards the lane.

 

“Let’s just work on your follow through okay?” I told him. He nodded and I pushed him so he was close to the lane. “When you get to this point.” I started. I made sure he was crouched with the ball in his hand. Then I grabbed his wrist that had the ball and pulled it back. “You’re going to pull back and then follow through.” I told him guiding his hand forward

 

I felt him become very stiff when I pulled his wrist. I hoped that I wasn’t making him feel awkward. We watched as the ball rolled slowly down the lane.

 

“And that’s how you bowl.” I told him. “got it?” I questioned. He turned and I was surprised to see his cheeks tinted a pink color.

 

“Ah n-ne,” He answered and quickly looked away. He walked back towards where the ball return was. I really was really confused as to what happened.

 

Was he just nervous around me? What’s wrong with him? Nah Chanyeol isn’t ever the nervous type though. Maybe he’s feeling sick.

 

I shrugged to myself and walked back. I glanced over at Baekhyun and Luhan. They were joking around and already on their fourth turn while Chanyeol and I were barely on our second turn.

 

I didn’t mind that we were going so slow, but I wished there was more conversation going on.

 

“Wow Chanyeol I’m surprised that you two aren’t fighting yet.” Baekhyun commented from the other lane.

 

“Yah, we can be civilized!” I exclaimed back. He laughed and Luhan cracked a smile.

 

“Got to admit though, I’ve never seen Chanyeol so quiet. What have you done to him?” Baekhyun questioned. I shrugged. Chanyeol just flashed him another cheesy grin.

 

“I’m just trying to learn.” He assured them. I laughed and we went back to our game.

 

“Alright Yeolie let’s play for real now.” I told him, as I grabbed the ball. Then he pulled me back by my shoulders.

 

“What did you just say?” He questioned.

 

“Let’s play for real now,” I repeated.

 

“No, the thing before that,” He insisted, his eyes looking at me with an intense expression. I was almost scared of what he was about to do.

 

“Alright Yeolie?” I responded. He smiled widely at me.

 

“Yeolie huh? I like that.” He commented. I don’t know why but that made my heart tingle. Despite what I was feeling I rolled my eyes and went to bowl my turn.

 

One thing was for sure, I didn’t regret coming. In fact, I’m looking forward to spending more time with these guys. Yes, that includes Chanyeol.

 

Maybe he’s not as bad as I thought?


So yes I didn't update this weekend. I'm ending a couple of classes this week so I will be busy and not as consistant as I have been. I'll try my best to keep up though. I just ask for your understanding araso? Anyways hope you enjoyed this ^^