Fine, Let's be Enemies!

We are Enemies /Haitus/

I stared at him as if he was going to transform in any second.

 

“Alright, what is supposedly wrong with her?” I questioned still having an odd feeling with Chanyeol.

 

“Her parents are getting a divorce. She’s been dealing with them splitting up for sometime now. She told me that’s why she went to Japan.” He explained. I stood a bit shocked.

 

Why didn’t she tell anyone? I wondered. I suddenly felt pity for her. I imagined her sitting in her room trying to block out the sounds of her parents fighting. I bit my lip to prevent frowning but then I came back to the situation I was in.

 

Chanyeol stared at me with a serious gaze.

 

“Okay, well you did what I asked… what do you want?” I inquired. Chanyeol stood up and soon towered right in front of me. His facial expression remained cold. He stared at me as if he was staring right through me. I gulped unconsciously worried about what he was planning to do.

 

“Be my assistant.” He told me simply. I looked at him like he grew a second head.

 

“Bwo! Assistant? Why would I agree to that?” I urged him on. Being his assistant seemed like a big price to pay just to find out what was wrong with my best friend. Chanyeol on the other hand seemed unphased.

 

“Jaeri, I tried to be your friend, but since you insist on being enemies I decided to act like it. I wanted to be on good terms with you but it seems you don’t want that with me so we will play this your way. See if you don’t want to be my assistant that’s fine but what are you going to do about Haemi? I could tell her you made me ask what was wrong with her. Do you really want Haemi to think that even her best friend is trying to use her too? Don’t you think her parent’s divorce is already taking a toll on her?” He questioned.

 

I couldn’t believe what he was telling me. Was Chanyeol really this manipulative all along? I wondered.

 

He was right though. Knowing Haemi, she would stop trusting me if she found out I asked Chanyeol to do that for me. Even if she had been a jerk these last couple days she has always been there for me.

 

I bit my lip and groaned.

 

“Why do you need an assistant anyways?” I questioned. He smirked.

 

“Simple, I’m a high school student that procrastinates. So I need an assistant.” He told me.

 

“So in other words you want me to be your nerd?!” I interrogated.

 

“Nerd, assistant… I was trying to be nice but fine whatever.” He told me. I glared at him knowing full well that I was going to accept his proposal.

 

“Fine… I’ll be your dumb assistant.” I sighed. A small smirk appeared on his face.

 

“Great, afterschool meet me down by the main gates.” He told me, shoving me lightly and then heading for the exit.

 

“I guess we were always meant to be enemies.” I told myself as he left. I headed down too. Class was going to start and it was time to get going. The odd thing was, after all of this I felt heartbroken.

 

Maybe it was because I found out my friend was hurting and I couldn’t do anything for her. Or maybe it was because Chanyeol wasn’t my friend anymore and it was all my fault. Now I’m stuck in this stupid ordeal.

 

Aish Jaeri… you always find a way to mess things up.

 

[With Chanyeol]

 

I walked away feeling victorious. Don’t get me wrong, I felt hurt this morning when Jaeri yelled at me. My own crush was shooing me away. Ouch!

 

Still I intend to make her fall for me, even if I have to play her enemy in the process.

 

So, instead of paying attention to my history class like I was supposed to, I thought if Jaeri wants me to be her enemy fine. I was going to play her enemy until she realizes she loves me. The only problem was I need to keep her by my side. That’s when it hit me… she can be my assistant!

 

 

I didn’t intend to make Haemi’s situation the source of my plan, but this was the only way I could get her to agree. I felt bad but love makes you crazy.

 

I walked in to my next class smiling.

 

Jaeri… I promise I will make you mine!


Yes so how will things turn out?! Wait until the next chapter ^^; But yeah before you hate me remember the story is called We Are Enemies... >.> just sayin' the title wouldn't make much since if they weren't enemies ^^' Sorry for taking so long... my family has come for a visit and i've been proccupied with them...

I hope you all understand OTL other than that my evil mind is at work now so for all of my past readers it's time for the real fun to begin ^^ XP keep a look out for it!

 

I love of my subbies and commentees! you guys ROCK thank you for being so supportive of me! <3