Just another day at school...?

We are Enemies /Haitus/

So I was in my dance class. I was happy to find Baekhyun here with me, but Chanyeol too? Did someone have a death wish for me?

 

“I get to spend the year dancing with my baby.” Baekhyun commented, hugging me. I smiled brightly at him.

 

“I’m glad. I thought I wasn’t going to have classes with you this year.” I told him. He nodded agreeing.

 

“Are you serious? I have to spend my year with nerd girl?” Chanyeol groaned from behind Baekhyun.

 

“I know. Why don’t you do the both of us a favor and drop the class.” I suggested. He smirked proudly.

 

“Nah, I think I can make you drop the class first. I’ll take my chances.” He sneered.

 

“Seriously Yeolo what’s with you? Why do you always have to pick on little Jaeri all of the time?” Baekhyun questioned, curiously.

 

“Why don’t you ask that shorty what’s her problem with me? Girls would kill to have me talk to them.” He assured us. I rolled my eyes.

 

“Then why waste your time here? Go talk to them.” I muttered. I didn’t mind him calling me short. I was short especially compared to him. Most people were short compared to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol smiled as if he won a prize.

 

“I only stay here because I know it annoys you.” He added. I sighed and leaned on Baekhyun arm.

 

“Well at least you are here.” I told him. He nodded and pinched my cheeks. I couldn’t help but giggle at Baekhyun’s cheerful face.

 

“Ugh there you two go acting gross again.” He commented loudly. His facial expressions had changed drastically from before. Sometimes it scared me how Chanyeol went from cheerful to angry in a split of a second.

 

“Let’s just get today over with.” I added.

 

“Chanyeol oppa!” a group of girls called.
 

“Ah… music to my ears.” Chanyeol stated, walking towards the group of girls calling him.

 

Aish… Chanyeol is so superficial.

 

“He probably likes you,” Baekhyun said suddenly. My eyes shot wide open.

 

“W-w-what? micheosseo?!” I exclaimed. Baekhyun laughed at my expression.

 

“I’m just saying. Chanyeol is a pretty cheerful guy, but when you’re around. It’s like the demon in him comes out.” He stated. I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples.

 

“I can’t even believe you would suggest such a disgusting thing. Chanyeol is just rude. There is no way that thing is capable of love.” I assured him. Baekhyun shrugged.

 

“I don’t know… there’s just something about you.” He drifted off. I was tempted to ask him what he meant by that, but I was scared of the answer.

 

Chanyeol is a jerk. Yeah…. A big, tall, mean, jerk.

 

[Later that day]

 

“Ms. Lim, can you take these books down to the library?” My English teacher had asked me. I looked at the pile of books and nodded. “Great! Be careful.” She told me as I grabbed the stack of books and headed towards the hall way.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m fine.” I assured her. Walking down the halls which seemed like such an easy task, turned in to a maze. The pile of books distorted my field of vision. I carefully made my way down the stairs.


Then just before I made it down to the first floor, a group of kids ran past me making me lose my balance. A group of books flew out of my arms. I fell forward and closed my eyes waiting for impact.

 

Surprisingly, I fell softly in to someone’s arms.


So yess i double posted ^^ Why? Simple, I got such great response from the first chapter that I felt like it wasn't enough to leave you guys hanging with one chapter ^^;. I promise it will get better ^^. I gots me some good plans for this story ^^. Anyways thanks for all the feedback ^^ <3 love you guys!~ Until next time... Pyong~~