Lots of Unexpected-ness?

We are Enemies /Haitus/

“You heard me,” He replied, a small smirk was present on his face.

 

“W-wwhy would you want a date with me?” I stuttered. He shrugged.

 

“That’s what you owe me. Don’t question me.” He defended. On the outside, I kept a poker face. I pretended like this was something I dreaded. On the inside, I couldn’t keep a hold of all the emotions that were flying though me.

 

So we were enemies, then sorta friends, then he kissed my best friend, then we were enemies again, then I became his assistant, and now I’m going on a date with him?

 

I was confused but a bit excited.

 

“So when is this date?” I added, questioning him. He put his fingers up to his lips.

 

“I’ll let you know when it’s time. For now, let me walk you home.” He insisted. His face took on a different expression that I couldn’t read.

 

“Seriously? You’re going to walk me home? What’s gotten in to you?” I interrogated. He chuckled lightly.

 

“Shh… quit questioning me. Now lets go!” He demanded. I sighed and shook my head following him.

 

“Jerk.” I muttered. I walked along side him.

 

“You’re so confusing.” I stated out of the blue. We were half way to where I lived.

 

“What do you mean?” he questioned. I stared at his side profile as if analyzing him

 

“Do you hate me, Chanyeol?” I questioned. This whole time I analyzed everything from my point of view. I get irritated by Chanyeol. I was the one that didn’t want to befriend him. I was the one that considered him my enemy.

 

Now it was time to wonder, what does Chanyeol think?

 

“Why are you asking?” He wondered. I glared at him.

 

“Yah just answer the question. Do you hate me?” I demanded. He smiled and shook his head.

 

“I don’t hate you. Do you hate me?” He questioned back. I shrugged.

 

“Sometimes…” I started. He frowned lightly.

 

“Why?” he interrogated. I was a bit taken back. I won’t lie. I expected him to let my comment pass with out a second thought.

 

“You always picked on me. You tease me about my height. You always made me self conscious. You make life seem so easy with the smile of yours. Not to mention that millions of girls flock at your feet.” I listed, realizing that I told him a lot more than what I intended. I bit my lip and looked down embarrassedly.

 

“So in other words… you’re jealous?” He stated, a mischievous smile rose on to his face. I frowned.

 

“No! psh jealous.. why would I be jealous?” I questioned, crossing my arms around my chest. My house was merely a few feet away.

 

“Maybe you like me…” He replied placing his hands on my shoulders and pushing me up against our neighbor’s wall-like fence. Suddenly I was in an odd predicament. 

 

Chanyeol’s eyes were staring straight in to mine as if he was looking in to my soul. I gulped down my saliva nervously. Chanyeol leaned down closer and closer until we were only a few centimeters apart.

 

“Are you still going to say you hate me?” He whispered, his breath tickling my skin as he spoke. I found my self not capable of speaking. My brain could barely fathom the situation much less help me with the surge of adrenaline streaming through my body.

 

Beep Beep

 

He turned and quickly released me. Lucky for me it was my brother. The car stopped right in front of us and my brother pulled down the passenger window.

 

“Jaeri… sorry to interrupt you and your boyfriend here—.”

 

“He’s not my boyfriend!” I corrected. Chanyeol seemed to be chuckling at me.

 

“Look I have a business dinner. Want to come with?” He asked, ignoring me. I shook my head vigorously.

 

“Ani, I’d rather stay home.” I replied. The thought of endless hours of business talk bored me. My brother merely chuckled in response.

 

“Fine, whatever floats your boat…. Hey you lover boy-,” My brother caught Chanyeol’s attention.

 

“Ah ye?” He replied.

 

“Go home. You can’t smooch my sister while I’m around.” He advised him. I groaned and shook my head.

 

“That’s it… I’m going home.” I stated, walking away.

 

“See you at school tomorrow baby girl!” Chanyeol yelled. I frowned as I got closer to my house.

 

These guys are going to be the end of me.

 

My brother easily met me at home since he was in his car. However, as I stepped up to the entrance of our house I saw Haemi sitting there.

 

“Haemi?” I questioned. My brother waved from behind me, a smile on his face.

 

“Hi Haemi, you came.” He greeted. She nodded. I kept looking back and forth between the two.

 

What’s going on?

 

“I called your friend to come spend the night since I’ll be home late and her parents are flying to Japan tonight.” My brother told me. I looked at her curiously.

 

This was going to be an interesting night.

 

“I bet you two will have lots of fun!” My brother spoke. I smiled lightly at Haemi and shrugged.

 

“Oh yeah… lots of fun..” I stated.


So yes amigos lots more is going to happen. Chances are this is going to be one of my longer stories but well I don't think anyone will complain with more chapters ^^... Anyways until next time... PYONG!~