Chanyeol's Sister

We are Enemies /Haitus/

I arrived at Chanyeol’s place. It was nice just like mine. It seemed spacious and had an art deco feel to it, but unlike mine his house seemed to be inhabited by his family.

 

I wonder what Chanyeol’s family is like. I wondered.

 

I saw plants outside in little pots. I pictured Chanyeol’s mother planting those while wiping the sweat off of her forehead wearing gardening clothing. Then as we approached the door of his house, I took note of how tidy everything was.

 

I wonder if his whole family is this neat?

 

I walked in to the door and saw that everything was spick and span. Nothing seemed out of place or dusty.

 

“Yah Channie is that you?” I heard a female voice say. I looked around searching for the owner of the voice. I remember Chanyeol has mentioned his sister a couple times. I’ve never seen her though. We carefully placed the bags down in the kitchen before doing anything

 

“Yeh Noona,” Chanyeol called out. A mature beautiful girl ran down the stairs. Her hair was long and wavy, and her figure was slim but curvaceous. I was surprised. She was obviously older than us, but she wasn’t OLD. I could see that looks ran in the family, even though I’d rather not admit that Chanyeol was good looking.

 

“Pabo ya! I called you and you never answered! I was going to cook dinner since I’m going to leave to school this weekend but nooo… I even cleaned the house!” She scolded. Then she finally noticed me. She sweetly smiled at me and hit Chanyeol on his head. He glared at her while rubbing his head. I chuckled a little before waving at her.

 

“Annyong,” I greeted, bowing.

 

“Oh Channie why didn’t you tell me you were bringing someone over? Who is this? Your girlfriend? She’s so pretty!” She complimented. I couldn’t help the heat that was rising on my cheeks.

 

“Yah noona! She’s a friend!” Chanyeol exclaimed looking anywhere but at me. She chuckled lightly.

 

“Yah,” She exclaimed bonking him again.

 

“Bwo! What did I do that time?” He yelled. His sister gave him a stern gaze.

 

“After all of those loose, diseased infested, ty girls I had to scare away from the house this summer and you’re telling me that you aren’t dating a lovely girl like this?! I should burn you with a curling iron.” She threatened. I couldn’t help but laugh. I remembed how he explained his curly hair was her doing. His sister was much more of a bully to him than I could ever be.

 

“Aish don’t tell me what to do,” Chanyeol muttered. The redness in his cheeks assured me he was feeling embarrassed.

 

“Forgive my brother, he’s a little slow when it comes to girls. How about you stay for dinner? I’ll cook you guys something awesome!” She exclaimed. With the excitement on her face, I couldn’t say no. She was already being too kind.

 

“Umm sure…that would be nice.” I answered. She grinned happily.

 

“Great! Channie keep her entertained, maybe when I get done with dinner she won’t think you’re a complete pabo.” She told him. She pushed me and him out of the kitchen and we stood awkwardly next to each other.

 

“Umm lets just go to my room.” He told me walking ahead of me. I followed obediently not knowing what to say after meeting his sister.

 

She is quite a character. She means well though. I could tell it was just her odd way of looking out for Chanyeol.

 

As I entered Chanyeol’s room I noticed it was just as clean as the rest of the house.

 

“Wow, it’s clean.” I commented. He nodded putting his school coat on a rack and sitting in a comfy looking chair.

 

“Yeah, I try,” he murmured placing his index finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose. I could tell he was probably still recovering from his sister.

 

“You alright there?” I asked partly because I was concerned but mostly because I didn’t want him to take his emotions out on me later. He sighed and shook his head.

 

“Look I’m sorry about my sister. I know she comes on strong. I should have warned your or hid you or something.” He blurted out. I chuckled lightly and sat down in the corner of his bed so I was sitting across from him.

 

“Don’t worry about it. Your sister means well.” I added. He scrunched up his nose and smiled thinly at me.

 

“Well… when you get up smooth out the comforter.” He demanded. My jaw dropped open. I can’t believe what he had just told me.

 

He just told me to clean up after myself.

 

“Unbelievable…” I sighed out. I looked up and saw him smirking at me. This boy… he was testing me. I smiled brightly at him and wondered how I was ever going to get to dinner.


So here is the double post i promised! i hope everyone likes it! and please forgive me for my long haitus OTL