Jaeri's Lifestyle

We are Enemies /Haitus/

It's a little wordy... just warning you ahead of time ^^;


It was the end of the day and I went home alone. That was something I tried to keep my friends away from. I didn’t want them to see the way I lived.

 

No, I didn’t horribly. I lived in an elegant home with no family inside. My parents were always working, and my older brother went to the states to work. I was sheltered but alone. My friend, Haemi, always told me that was why I shied away from romance. I was never really loved by my family, just sheltered. So I never really learned how to love, so it was hard for me to love.

 

I always felt lonely, so going to school was nice. I tried to talk to as many people I could, even if that meant talking to teachers. I knew that once I walked off of school grounds, I was alone.

 

I had no one to speak to. Away from school I was surrounded from silence. Still, despite being alone. I was considered the lucky one. Unlike my parents and my brother, I wasn’t tied down to my family’s business. My parents and brother belonged to a large cooperation. My family had been brought up to work for this company. I, on the other hand, just had to be successful. That was all that was asked of me.

 

So why not me? I’m not a legitimate member of this family. I am my mother’s love child. My real father, died, and it wasn’t until years later that my father found out I wasn’t his child.

 

Surprisingly, he didn’t treat me any different. Neither did my brother. They understood that this wasn’t my fault, but overall… this just made me feel more alone. I didn’t belong here. I was only sheltered and given things so I could succeed in life and not cause havoc for my family.

 

Everyday, I would be at home alone. I would make my self dinner, turn on the TV, and pretend that I was living with people in the house. I would finish my dinner and do my homework. Then I would sleep wake up and start all over again.

 

Weekends were hard. I would do all the work I had to first, and then find something to keep myself entertained.

 

I learned multiple instruments, languages, and crafts just to fill the loneliness of the weekend. I dreaded it.

 

When the week started again, I was happy that I finally got some human interaction.

 

Despite my odd lifestyle, I’m still very positive about my life. I dream of having a complete family and children. I think I will accomplish all of my dreams in life. I consider myself lucky. At least I had all the resources I needed to be successful. Some people didn’t have that much.

 

Still… this was my secret life. I was scared to let anyone know about it. So for me, I would repeat this cycle over and over again hoping one day it would end.

 

I neared my sleek modernized home and sighed.

 

“Another lonely night,” I thought out loud. I punched in the security codes and went in. Tonight I felt like there was something different.

 

I had other thoughts on my mind.

 

“Luhan…” I whispered to the empty house, some how scared that someone would hear. I wondered who he was and, how he knew Chanyeol.

 

“I can’t believe I have almost all of my classes with that jerk.” I muttered.

 

The two seemed so different, yet when I saw them in the halls they seemed comfortable with one another. Luhan was like and angel and Chanyeol was like a demon. How could the two possibly be friends?

 

Still, tonight preoccupying myself with thoughts of the two young guys somehow made the night feel shorter, and my heart feel fuller.


So yes... here's another update! <3 i love all the feedback ^^ please look out for more Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Luhan! ~