Friendship Problems.

We are Enemies /Haitus/

[At the School Courtyards]

 

I paced back and forth as I waited for Luhan to get there. I didn’t know exactly what I was going to do, but I wanted to know what his intentions with Jaeri were.

 

“Hey Chanyeol what is so urgent that you had to-,” He started. I cut him off by grabbing his shoulders roughly. Considering I was taller than him this was the fastest way to get his attention.

 

“Do you like Jaeri!” I blurted out. Luhan chuckled lightly and took off my hands from his shoulders.

 

“Of course I like her. She’s a nice girl.” He answered. I scoffed at his answer.

 

“Don’t play dumb Luhan. Answer me.” I demanded. Luhan’s expression changed quickly when he realized I was serious.

 

“Why are you asking?” He questioned. I frowned. A man dodging questions can only mean a few things, he’s guilty or there is a promise he’s trying keep.

 

“Jaeri told us you went back to see her yesterday.” I informed him. He nodded in understanding.

 

“Well I do like her… and no I’m not saying as a friend, but as a girl. I’m not going to fight you for her though. The best man will be the one to win her heart.” He answered. I groaned in frustration.

 

“I can’t believe that my own best friend is my competition.” I commented. He sighed heavily at the situation.

 

“I know… I didn’t intend on falling for her. It just happened. Look in an odd way I’m rooting for you. If she falls for you willingly then I’ll gladly surrender as your friend, but if you don’t go for it I will. I want to treat her right and give her a shoulder to lean on.” He confessed.

 

I didn’t know what to do at that moment. Luhan wasn’t fighting me or being rude and other than falling for Jaeri he hadn’t done anything wrong. I couldn’t blame him for having feelings right?

 

I rubbed my temples vigorously and looked back at Luhan with a concerned expression.

 

I wonder if our friendship was strong enough to handle this…

 

I pulled out my hand at him. He immediately shook my hand.

 

“You’re right Luhan… the best man will win her heart. Just promise there will be no hard feelings.” I told him. He nodded agreeing and then pulled me in for a friendly hug.

 

“I’m sorry it has to be this way.” He apologized. I bit my lip trying to hide my disappointment in the new predicament I was in. I shook my head trying to dismiss it.

 

“Let’s just go to class man.” I urged him. He nodded and soon we were off. My main concern was now winning Jaeri’s heart. Although Luhan was my friend, I was going to make sure that I was the one to win Jaeri’s heart.

 

[With Jaeri]

 

“So Baekhyun your birthday is coming up. Is there anything you want to do?” Haemi questioned him. He shrugged.

 

“Nothing really, I just want to eat cake and be happy.” He said. I smiled at his simple answer. This is why we were friends. He wasn’t much for clubbing or getting completely wasted. To most people standards, he would be considered borning, but to me he was great.

 

It was hard to meet people like Baekhyun and I was lucky enough to meet him.

 

“You’re so boring Baekhyun. You should have a party!” Haemi suggested. He shook his head vigorously.

 

“Aniya, I just want to relax is that too much to ask? I don’t want to be the host to some stupid party.” He answered her back harshly. Unlike with me Baekhyun was pretty harsh towards Haemi. Why? Well the answer was simple. Baekhyun has had the biggest crush on Haemi, but she would always avoid getting to that point in their friendship

 

After so many guys Haemi dated Baekhyun decided it was best to try and rid himself from his feelings towards her. It would hurt to see him like this. Sometimes I would argue with Haemi for not being considerate of his feelings. She would flirt around him and use him for things.

 

I loved Haemi but I’ll raise hell if she doesn’t respect Baekhyun.

 

“Geez I was just giving a suggestion,” She shot back. I rolled my eyes at her.

 

“It’s his birthday he’s going to do it his way, just deal.” I told her. She crinkled her nose in dislike but didn’t comment.

 

“So we’ll continue this at lunch. I’ll see you guys around.” He waved leaving us. I waved back and Haemi waved away lightly.

 

“Gah I can’t stand him.” She muttered. I hit her head.

 

“You’re the one that intentionally breaks his heart so if anyone can’t stand someone it should be him.” I scolded her. She frowned.

 

“Of course you would take his side. He treats you like a princess.” She shot back. I glared at her. Sometimes I was blunt and didn’t care what any one thought.

 

“Well he would treat you like a princess too if you weren’t such a ,” I cursed. Her eyes widened. I didn’t curse often and when I did, she knew not to push any further.

 

After our little predicament, I went to class wondering what I could do for Baekhyun’s birthday.


So I might double post today so look out for that ^^ So what do you think about the Luhan Chanyeol ordeal? or what about the Haemi Baekhyun one?