Trouble is Brewing...

We are Enemies /Haitus/

Luhan’s family was really nice. I soon found out that Luhan’s father was really good friends with my dad.

 

“Your father often told me about you. He’s very proud of you.” He commented. I smiled brightly.

 

My father wasn’t the kind to give away compliments to please people so it was nice to know he was proud of me even if he never actually told me.

 

“Hannie talks about you a lot as well. It seems you have sparked my son’s interest.” His mom told me, teasing him. I chuckled seeing Luhan’s flustered face.

 

“Well… we will set the table then!” Luhan exclaimed, pushing me towards the eating area. His parents were chuckling; I smiled seeing a visible blush on his face.

 

Luhan really is charming. I can see why so many girls swoon over him.

 

“Sorry if they made you feel uncomfortable.” Luhan apologized once we were out of earshot of his parents. I shook my head lightly.

 

“Don’t apologize. Your parents are cute. I can see where you got it from… Hannie.” I teased mischievously. His eyes widened and a broad smile appeared on his face.

 

“Yah! That’s what my mom calls me!” He scolded. I shrugged.

 

“It’s cute…,”  I commented. He smiled and hip checked me.

 

“Psh… don’t get used to it. I’m doing this to keep you here.” He defended. I merely shrugged and helped set up the table.

 

Somehow I knew that his only reason to help me wasn't just to keep me here. I knew there was more to the story than what he was telling me. Still, I didn’t dig further. I was enjoying my time here with his family. If they helped me or not I was glad I came. Spending time with family, even if it’s not my own, is something I cherished a lot.

 

[With Chanyeol]

 

“Hayoung honey, why don’t you go and wash up in the restroom? Channie here will help me take out all the ingredients.” Halmoni ordered. She nodded lightly and I pointed to where the restroom was. When she closed the door I turned towards my grandma curiously.

 

“Halmoni…” I called cautiously.

 

“Hmm?” She replied lightly.

 

“Not that I’m not happy that you are here, but why did you bring Hayoung?’ I questioned, hoping to get a direct answer.

 

My grandma stopped what she was doing and turned to smile at me. However, it wasn’t her gentle welcoming smile. No it was the devious one… the one where she planned something secretly. Oh no, it’s the same look she gave my sister when she set her up with that guy.

 

“Well Channie… you need a girl in your life. Since you haven’t presented me a girlfriend I thought maybe you could spend some time with Hayoung. After all, she really likes you.” Halmoni explained. I frowned but nodded.

 

“Halmoni… I don’t intend on dating her.” I confessed boldly. If my parents were here they would have shot me a glare. It wasn’t respectful for us to go against the wishes of elders, but I was going to be honest with her.

 

My grandma eyed me curiously. “Do you already have a girlfriend Channie?” She interrogated. I gulped nervously and shook my head.

 

“It’s not like that. It’s just—,”

 

“Well then just show Hayoung around. Can you do that for me?” Halmoni insisted. I sighed and nodded. After she got an idea in her head, no one was going to stop her.

 

“Okay, what can I help with?” Hayoung announced as she walked in to the kitchen. Soon we got to cooking dinner.

 

[With Jaeri]

 

Dinner went smoothly. His parents insisted that Luhan take me out for ice cream.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want us to eat something here?” Luhan questioned. I assumed he found it odd that his parents were suggesting he take me out.

 

“We are sure,” His mom started, “After all you need to get to know her better if she is going to be under our supervision.” She told him. This time it was my turn to be in shock. My eyes widened and I bowed at them out of reflex.

 

“You are going to help me! Thank you! Thank you so much!” I thanked them. Luhan’s mom came over and lifted me out of my bowing position, so I was standing again. I stared at her curiously.

 

“Honey, think of yourself like family. Your parents are good friends of ours. We would gladly help you.” She explained. I nodded.

 

“Now there are a few conditions that we want you to meet, but we will talk about that later on.” His father told me. I nodded understandingly. “Now go on… enjoy some ice cream before we change our minds.” He insisted.

 

Soon we were out the door.

 

“Luhan,” I called for him as we walked down the street.

 

“Hm?” He replied looking around. I hugged him from behind as we walked. He stopped as he felt my arms wrap around him, his body tensing up. “W-what is this for?” he questioned.

 

“Thanks for helping me.” I told him. His body softened and he pulled my arms off of him so he could face me.

 

“If you are going to hug me at least do it properly.” He teased pulling me in to another hug. I smiled and held him tightly.

 

I was so thankful I didn’t know what to do or how to repay him. I hope he knew how grateful I was.

 

[With Chanyeol]

 

When we finished dinner Halmoni looked like she was up to her antics again. I eyed her carefully wondering what she was planning.

 

“So Chanyeol, I bet you are very popular with the girls at your school.” Hayoung conversed. I shrugged.

 

“I guess… I don’t really pay attention to it.” Because my attention is usually on her

 

“Why don’t you two go get some ice cream while I rest up to go home?” She suggested. My eyes widened. I should have expected Halmoni to pull something like this.

 

“Ice cream actually does sound really good right now.” Hayoung suggested. I shrugged and went along with it.

 

“We won’t take too long, I don’t want you guys to leave to late.” I told my grandma hoping she understood my concern. She smiled and nodded.

 

“Now go and have fun you two.” She told us as she shooed us out of the house.

 

This was definitely going to be interesting.


So i know where i'm going with this it's just hard because i don't have time to write X-x sorry friends. I do hope you enjoy what little I can crank out right now. OTL