New Mission

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnn8743IHFQ

-----

More time passed like this. Exo-K’s insanity was hanging by a thread and the Professor knew it, too. He could see that they had left their hearts back on Earth. Nothing would ever complete them again until they had their hearts back.

The Professor walked into the main headquarters where Exo-K was waiting for the meeting to begin. He stopped and examined the boys.

Ever since D.O. had come back, his expression had become blank. There was no energy burning from him anywhere. He had neither the will to fight or flee.

Suho was trying to get everyone to connect but the Professor could see that he was losing motivation also.

Baekhyun and Sehun quietly sat in their seats. Chanyeol longingly looked out the window towards Earth.

Kai appeared the most exhausted with dark bags under his eyes. He looked like he wanted to sleep so badly but it wouldn’t come easy for him.

The Professor sighed and shook his head. If this continued, the boys would be burnt out before the war and all their pain and efforts would go to waste. The Professor thought about it and looked at each and every one of the boys.

They were like his sons. Wouldn’t a father want his sons to be happy more than anything?

The Professor loudly cleared his throat on purpose.

Exo-K looked up and saw him heading towards them. They quickly stood up and bowed.

“Sit, sit.” The Professor waved his little hands and they all sat at the table. “Well,” He clasped his hands together with a big smile, “I have another mission for you.”

Exo-K stared at him in surprise.

“A mission? In the midst of preparing for a war?” D.O. asked, befuddled.

“Well, this is part of the preparation process also.” The Professor shrugged.

“Do we go to Mato and scout their soldiers?” Chanyeol asked.

“It isn’t so extreme…” The Professor carefully tapped his fingers on the table and slowly said, “But…it will take hard work and dedication. And most importantly…love.”

“Love?” Sehun whispered.

“What are you talking about, Professor? What’s our new mission?” Suho asked.

“Your new mission is…” The Professor took a deep breath and looked at them with shining eyes, “Go Back To Star.”

Exo-K stared at him, stunned. For a minute, they thought they had made up the mission.

Chanyeol shook his head to clear out his ears. D.O. tapped his head *Damn. Now I’m hearing things, too?*

“W-what did you say the mission was?” Suho whispered. Kai was wide alert now.

The Professor softly smiled, “You didn’t hear wrong, my boys. Your new mission is to go back to Earth. To go back to Star.” They gawped at him. *Is he serious? He wants us…to go back?!*

Suho spoke for all of them, “I don’t understand, Professor. You told us we needed to come back. But now why do we have to go back? What about the Warriors?” Sehun eagerly nodded and looked to the Professor for answers.

“I’ve lived with you boys for a long time. But never in my life have I seen you boys act like this. You all are lost. Something is missing within you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter