Enemies at the Mall

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_cYZNOMw6g&feature=related

----

There was time to spare so the 7 of you went up another level.

“Whoa.” Sehun halted. “What is THAT?” He pointed.

“What?” You followed his finger to the ice cream store. His eyes widened at kids who were holding swirly, colorful ice cream cones. You bit your lip *Does he want one?* You turned away from then and checked inside your wallet. You had a few dollars to spare. “Come on.” You led Exo-K to the ice cream store.

“What flavor do you want?” You asked.

“Flavor?” Chanyeol scratched his head.

*Oh. Right. They don’t know.* “Just pick a color.” You said.

You and Kai had strawberry, Baekhyun and Suho picked Vanilla, Chanyeol had mint, and D.O. and Sehun chose chocolate. You paid with cash and the employees handed all of you your cones.

“Can I…eat it?” Sehun asked. You laughed, “That’s what you’re supposed to do, silly!”

Sehun grinned and bit into his cone. The sweet, cold treat tasted like nothing he had ever eaten. It was like heaven’s gates had opened for him. *I LOVE ICE CREAM!*

*This is surprisingly good.* Baekhyun stared at the foreign food and took another cautious .

You watched Exo-K enjoy their first ice cream and giggled. *Can’t blame them. Ice cream is one of my favorite foods, too.* You happily ate your ice cream.

Suddenly someone yanked the ice cream out of your hand. “Hey!” You yelped.

Chanyeol your strawberry ice cream. He looked up at the ceiling as if he was thinking then he placed his mint ice cream in your hand. “I like pink. Green is yucky.” With that, Chanyeol walked away with your strawberry cone.

You gawked at him *That freak stole my ice cream! I don’t like mint either!* You stared at the melting green ice cream in your hand. You were about to reluctantly it when someone took that ice cream from you. *WHO IS STEALING MY ICE CREAM NOW?!* You looked up to snap at that person but Baekhyun put his vanilla cone in your hand. You blinked at him in surprise.

“You like white better?” Then with a of the mint ice cream, he walked away.

You stared at the ice cream that Baekhyun had once eaten. *Indirect kiss…wait WHAT AM I THINKING?!* You hit your head a couple times to get that random, strange idea out of your head.

You noticed someone was mimicking you and looked up. Kai smirked, “I wonder why humans always hit themselves…or is it just you, Star?” You gripped onto your cone in case you had an urge to throw it into his face. With a of the vanilla ice cream cone you stomped off. Kai chuckled and followed you.

You glanced around *Where did they go?* You finally spotted Sehun…IN THE LINGERIE SECTION!

Your eyes widened. Sehun tilted his head with his chocolate cone, looking innocent as ever. The employees giggled that such a cute guy was staring at revealing red underwear. Sehun reached out to touch the bra but you yanked his hand away. “Sehun, no!” Red-faced you dragged him away.

“What is that?” He asked. “Is it clothes?”

“It’s…um, underwear…for women.” You mumbled.

“Really? Do you wear that, too?” Sehun asked.

Your eyes widened at his question and ears unexpectedly turned hot. *WHY WOULD HE ASK ME SUCH A QUESTION?!*

“You’re a girl, right? So you wear that, too?” He questioned again.

You sighed, “Yes, I do. Now can you please stay in my sight? I don’t want to lose any of you.”

“Okay.” Sehun his chocolate cone and walked away.

*Speaking of underwear…* You realized aliens needed them, too. You couldn’t just leave them walking around without any on. The thought made you red again. You went to the male underwear section and quickly bought wife beaters, boxers, and socks. You came running out of the shop fast and sighed in relief. “What did you buy?” A voice asked. “WA!” You spun around to see Kai. Before you could answer, he snatched the bag from you and looked inside. Kai saw what you had bought and raised an eyebrow.

You turned red and seized the bag back. “Don’t judge me. It’s for you anyways! Wait…then why am I holding it? YOU HOLD IT!” You shoved the bag into his chest and walked awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter