The longest ride

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kys91yzc34

------

The morning quickly passed by.

“I’m starving!” Sehun complained. “Me, too.” You rubbed your stomach and looked around.

You spotted a burger place and grinned at Kai, “French fries?” He rolled his eyes but smirked.

“Let’s go!” You giggled and ran into the fast food restaurant.

Chanyeol saw that you were finished eating early. He quickly stuffed his burger into his mouth and grabbed your hand. You blinked at him, “Huh?”

Chanyeol jabbed his thumb towards the door and tugged on your hand.

“What? You’re not done eating.” You glanced at the rest of Exo-K, “They aren’t either.”

Chanyeol tugged on your hand anyways and pulled you out of the restaurant.

“Where are they going?” Sehun asked curiously. “Restroom?” D.O. guessed as he started on his second burger.

Suho watched Chanyeol drag you away and a small, amused smile came on his face *I think that Chanyeol is getting attached to something else on this planet besides ramen.*

“Where are we going?!” You shrieked.

Chanyeol swallowed his food and looked around, “Which one is the merry-go-round?”

“Huh?” You were taken aback by his question but pointed, “It’s over there-“ You were once again hauled by him. “Hey! What is going on?!”

“Is that it?” Chanyeol pointed to the carousel and you nodded. He dragged you onto the ride and you almost tripped. “Chanyeol!” You squealed. He grabbed your waist and lifted you up onto a pink horse. Before you could protest, Chanyeol hopped on right behind you.

You rolled your eyes, “Only one person per horse you dumb cake.” You pointed at the others, “See those people there? They’re sitting on one each.”

Chanyeol shrugged, “I’m not from here. I don’t follow human rules.”

You shook your head, “Rebel.”

The worker came by to check up on everyone. She stopped next to you and blinked fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter