Welcome to Kyungbok High, Exo-K!

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-YZNgZkgcc 

----

The D-Day had come.

It was Monday morning. You and Exo-K were in the principal’s office.

You were in your ironed yellow and brown uniform while they were wearing clothes you had bought them.

You anxiously bit your lip and tapped your feet on the ground as the principal evaluated their records.

Kai glanced at you and observed your behavior. He leaned in and whispered, “You nervous?”

“No…yes. Aren’t you?! You’re being scrutinized by my principal!” You hissed.

Kai casually shrugged, “We’ll get in anyways.”

“How do you know?!” You asked, bewildered. He tapped his head, “Confidence is key.”

You snorted and crossed your arms sullenly, “Lucky you to have so much confidence.” He laughed.

“So…” The principal spoke. Immediately the 7 of you got up.

The principal took off his round glasses and peered up at you, “These boys want to transfer?” “Yes, sir.” You nodded. “Let’s see…Kim Jongin.” He called. Kai looked up.

“You were valedictorian at your previous school…and you’re close acquaintances with the president…Impressive.” The principal nodded.

Your jaw dropped and you stared at Kai who gave you a secretive wink, “What can I say? He appreciates my charm.” You rolled your eyes dramatically on purpose so that Kai could see it. He suppressed his laughter but smiled widely.

“And Oh Sehoon?” The principal asked. “Yes, sir?” Sehun cheerfully smiled. “You’re a star basketball player. That is very nice. We need a basketball captain.” The principal said. “I’m your man then.” Sehun grinned.

“Do Kyungsoo…black belt in karate and high achievements in Judo, Kendo, Hapkido, and Kumdo. Very, very impressive.” The principal was starting to smile. D.O. smirked.

“Byun Baekhyun. Also valedictorian and class president and received a cast call to become a singer. Wow…” The principal’s eyes widened. You stared at Baekhyun *Singer?! Are you serious?! Where did they get all these nonsensical profiles?!* He refused to meet eyes with you but his ears were very red *Professor…* He shook his head.

“Park Chanyeol. Model for both Korean and American companies full time and yet still manages to maintain a 4.5 GPA!” The principal was ecstatic. Chanyeol smiled mysteriously and you slapped your face. *Oh God…I can’t believe the principal actually believes all of this! He’s so gullible!*

“And last but not least…Kim Joonmyun. Asked to skip a grade, enter Harvard University, and be on the medical research team.” The principal and you gawked at Suho who modestly grinned with a bow, “I like to take the necessary steps for success. I wouldn’t want to miss an opportunity to go to a fine school such as Kyungbok High School.”

*Oh god. Can we say cheesy?* You made a face.

The principal slapped the folders closed and stood up with an eager smile, “These boys are overqualified! Welcome to Kyungbok High School, boys! Our school will go a long way with geniuses like you!” He shook their hands. Exo-K smirked widely. Kai gave you a smug smile *Told you we would get accepted.*

*Yeah, yeah, showoff.* You scowled.

The principal did a double look at you, as if realizing you were still here. He raised a suspicious eyebrow, “Exactly what is your relationship with these boys, Miss No Haebin?”

You turned red and mumbled, “We’re um…distant relatives…twice removed…”

Kai put his arm around your shoulders and pulled you close with a charming smile. Your eyes rounded widely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter