Bad Break-up

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOGp9ziQkw&feature=related

----

It was lunchtime. You and Kai went into the cafeteria and got food. The two of you went to your usual table.

Sehun, Suho, and Chanyeol were already there.

“Good afternoon, Star!” Suho smiled. You gave up persuading him to call you Haebin in school anymore. “Good afternoon.” You sat next to Sehun and picked up your spoon.

Kai and Chanyeol glanced at each other then went back to eating.

You rolled your eyes *Sheesh and I thought girls held grudges.*

D.O. and Baekhyun appeared with their food. “Yo, Star.” D.O. saluted.

“Yo?” You raised an eyebrow.

“I heard some kids say it in class.” He shrugged.

“Right…” You sniggered, making him shoot a look at you. “Sorry. You should eat…yo…” You burst into another round of giggles. Suho and Sehun laughed along.

Baekhyun looked across at you. “You okay, Star?” You looked up at him.

Chanyeol glanced between you two, “Why? What happened?” Your cheeks turned hot in humiliation, “Um-“

“Nothing.” Baekhyun said. “Can’t I just ask if she’s okay? Nothing has to happen, you know.”

“Hmm…” Chanyeol suspiciously glanced at you then went back to eating.

You sighed in relief and mouthed, “Thanks.” Baekhyun nodded. You hadn’t wanted to explain the embarrassing moment.

Suddenly the peaceful eating period was disturbed by Hyeri’s screech, “I TOLD YOU! I WANT TO BREAK UP!” Sungjoo shot up and glared at her, “WHY?! I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU’RE BREAKING UP WITH ME ALL OF A SUDDEN!”

“BECAUSE I WANT TO! I DON’T FEEL ATTRACTED TO YOU ANYMORE!” She spun on her heels and walked away. He followed her and grabbed her arm, “Seo Hyeri-!”

“LET GO! ing annoying!” She hissed. He gawped at her in surprise.

Hyeri stormed down the walkway as everyone stared at her. She stopped by your table and whipped her head towards you. Startled, you dropped your spoon. Hyeri glared at you resentfully. You could tell she despised you so much. *I don’t like you either but at least I’m mature enough to keep it in.*

You stared back, unwilling to lose in the blinking game.

“Hyeri!” Sungjoo stormed after her. She broke eye contact with you and quickly walked out of the cafeteria with him on her tails.

“What the hell is her problem? Why did she stare at you?” D.O. asked.

You put your hands under your chin and batted your lashes, “Because I’m so pretty~”

D.O gave you a befuddled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter