Shopping

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHMc9D5Zvg

-----

The subway arrived at Dongdaemun. You led Exo-K out of the tunnel.

“Whoa…” Their eyes widened at the busy streets. Businessmen in expensive suits hurriedly made their way to work. Girls wearing skirts shorter than you were laughing as they headed out for lunch.

“Wow…” Sehun’s eyes sparkled. *I think I’m in love with Korea!*

“Keep close since it’ll be easy to get lost, okay?” You asked.

“Yes, mam!” They saluted. You couldn’t help but laugh at bit.

You saw Kai standing with his hands in his pockets. It was quite windy today and he looked cold in that thin tank top. You untied his jacket and held it out, “Here.” Kai looked your way. You looked away, slightly embarrassed, “You can have it back.” “You need it more than I do.” Kai said.

You shook your head, “I really don’t… “ You noticed girls giggling and watching him with interest. You turned red and adamantly shook his jacket, “Just take it!”

“Fine but don’t say I never did anything for you.” Kai slipped his jacket back on and zipped it up

. You rolled your eyes. “Come on. This way to the mall.” You led them inside.

“WHOA! WHAT ARE THOSE?!” Sehun pointed to the moving steps.

“They’re called escalators. You don’t have those in Exo?” You asked.

Sehun shook his head. “We have a portal though.” Suho smiled.

Your eyes rounded *Portals exist?* You shook the thought out of your head, “Okay, let’s look for clothes for all of you and then we’re out.” You led them to the escalators.

“It’s moving.” Sehun giggled. Chanyeol kept sitting on the bar as it traveled upwards. You lightly slapped his leg, “Get off! You’re not supposed to sit there!” He shrugged and continued to do so, receiving stares from everyone. You rolled your eyes *Forget it. He’ll get in trouble, not me.

* You finally got off the 3rdfloor and Exo-K followed behind. The store employees’ jaws dropped as they passed by. You glanced back to see the boys striding behind you like models. *I guess they are good-looking…* You stopped and turned around. “Okay,” You cleared your throat, “This is the male department. Find what you want and let me know so I can pay for them.”

The boys scattered apart like pool balls. You walked around and looked at random boy accessories.

“Found mine.” Chanyeol said from behind.

You looked behind expecting clothes but your face fell, “Chanyeol, no…”

He was holding all sorts of gold and silver necklaces. Chanyeol blinked at them, “But I like them. They’re shiny…”

You slapped your face and sighed *Why me?*

“I like your necklaces!” Suho grinned.

“Don’t tell me. He has an obsession with gold and silver?” You guessed.

His grin widened, “It’s like you can read our minds!”

*Or it’s obvious as hell!* You took the necklaces away from Chanyeol, “Go pick out clothes.” He slightly pouted and turned away. “NORMAL CLOTHES! NO SHINY STUFF!” You yelled. His shoulders drooped a little more and you chuckled. *He must really stick to whatever he likes. Ramen. My hair. Shiny things.*

You walked over to D.O. and Sehun. “What about this?” Sehun held out a bright neon sweater.

*Aliens have really weird sense of fashion.* You slightly cringed and put the sweater back on the rack. “Um, no. How about…this?” You picked out a normal looking black sweater. “Try this on.”

“Okay!” Sehun started to take off his shirt at the spot.

“NO! SEHUN!” You quickly stopped him. You heard whispers and glanced back to see a couple curiously staring your way. Your ears turned red and you yanked his shirt back down. “Go in the dressing room!” You hissed.

“What’s that?” Sehun blinked. You sighed *Do I have to teach them EVERYTHING?* “Come here.” You grabbed his arm and pulled him over to one of the fitting rooms. You shoved him and the sweater inside. “Come out when you’re ready.”

“Okay~” Sehun waved, “See you later.”

You shut the door with a roll of your eyes. *He’s definitely the strangest male I’ve ever met.* You went to check on the other guys. You peeked at Kai who had picked out several normal looking clothes. *Thank God.* You went to Baekhyun who was having trouble picking anything.

“What’s wrong? You can’t find anything you like?” You abruptly asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter