The Final Game

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqZ5Re0saWk

------

“Okay this is the final match! Team 2 from Class 2 and Team 8 from Class 4!” The coach announced.

You, Kai, and Baekhyun came down to the courts. *I never knew I would ever be called down to the finals.* You looked up and met eyes with Baekhyun. *And I never knew Baekhyun would be on my opposite team either.*

His lips curled into a small smile. You smiled back and nodded.

Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something but Hyeri obscured your view. She smirked as she tossed the ball up and down, “Ready to lose, hoebag?”

You rolled your eyes, “Classy name. I’ve been called worse by better.”

“Whatever. Just don’t trip on your own two feet.” Hyeri spat. She gave you a look and sauntered off, swaying her hips.

“I wish you would fall flat on your face.” You muttered.

“GO STAR! YOU CAN DO IT!” Sehun cheered. You gave him a tiny, insecure smile *At least I have one fan.*

Kai looked at you, “You ready?” “No but I don’t have a choice.” You shrugged.

The whistle was blown. Hyeri tossed the ball in the air and threw it hard towards you. You pressed your lips into a thin line, jumped up, and hurled it right back. One of her teammates couldn’t catch it in time and the point went to you. “YES!” You jumped up and down. Kai grinned and held out his hand, “Good job, Star.” You smiled and slapped it.

You met eyes with Hyeri and smirked *Revenge feels good.*

Her eyes blazed with belligerence *I’ll wipe that smirk off your face, No Haebin!*

Kai served and threw the ball. Baekhyun served it back as lightly as he could towards you. You jumped and hit it over the net. Hyeri vehemently glared at you as steam came out of her ears. *Why is he playing so nice to her?!* Your teammate slapped the ball and it went sailing towards her. Hyeri leaped up and violently slammed the ball towards you. Your eyes widened in horror.

“WATCH OUT!” But you were too late and couldn’t avoid the ball in time.

The ball banged against your head and you went sprawling onto the ground in a dizzy heap.

“OOO!” The seniors winced.

Kai’s and Baekhyun’s eyes widened. Chanyeol stood up with big eyes *That……* D.O., Suho, and Sehun shot out of their seats as well. “Holy , man! That was HILARIOUS!” Sungjoo was cracking up so hard that he had to hug his stomach, “Did you see that?! That was the funniest EVER! THAT’S MY GIRL!”

Hyeri smirked proudly. Chanyeol fiercely glared at him *How would you like it if I threw a ball at your head?! Your freaking skull would explode, you bastard!* Sehun pointed and shouted in outrage, “FOUL! THAT GIRL DID THAT TO HER ON PURPOSE!”

“Did not.” Hyeri snorted and tossed her hair back.

Kai strode over to your side. “Are you all right?” He gently murmured. “I think so.” You mumbled.

“Easy.” Kai slipped his arms underneath your arms and pulled you up. You touched your aching forehead where the ball had mostly bounced off of.

“You okay?” Kai asked again. “Yeah…” You looked at Hyeri who was smiling widely in approval. You narrowed your eyes at her *I’ll show her…* You looked at Kai, “Is it bad?” He checked your forehead. A small, red welt was beginning to swell up. Kai shrugged, “It could be worse.”

You took a deep breath to calm down.

“Haebin, you okay?!” The teacher asked, “Do you want to go get some ice?”

You shook your head, “No, I’m fine. I can finish this game.”

“You sure?” She asked, concerned. You nodded. “Okay then…” Unsure, the teacher backed away, “Let’s start again.”

You flexed your fingers. “You sure you want to do this?” Kai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter