Planet Exo

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdejiaoEhFc&feature=related

----

“Exocruise1107 preparing for takeoff.” A robotic voice claimed.

“Perfect!” The giddy but brilliant head scientist clapped his tiny, wrinkly hands. Professor Alexander was the oldest member of the planet Exo. He was one of the most brilliant masterminds in the universe. The Professor reached over and expertly twisted a few knobs for last minute preparations.

A curious head leaned over and tilted sideways.

The professor answered the question in his mind, “Yes, Chanyeol, be ready to take off to earth!”

“Earth, huh.” Suho said from the chair a couple feet away. He spun around in it and tapped his fingers together in thought.

“To specifically South Korea!” The professor cheerfully added.

“Do we get to battle down there?!” D.O. popped out of nowhere and did a spinning kick in the air.

“No, no. This purpose is strictly for research only.’ The professor shook his head, “So absolutely no killing, fighting, assassinating, harassing, or torturing, D.O.” His shoulders slumped in disappointment.

Kai came into the lab. He unclasped his weapon belt off his waist and tossed it onto the table.

“We can’t take weapons either?! What kind of expedition is this?!” D.O. cried out in outrage.

“Like I told you, purely research. You go to earth, gather information, and come back.” The professor reminded with a friendly smile.

D.O. grumbled to himself as he grumpily spun around in his chair. Kai chuckled, “Relax, D.O. You can have all the battles you want after we come back.” D.O. still sulked in his chair.

Kai unrolled the weapons bag and laid it out on the table. All sorts of dangerous, advanced weapons shined under the light.

D.O. glanced at the professor and whispered, “I thought you weren’t going to take anything!”

“I never said that.” Kai calmly said as he picked out several switch blades. He looked at D.O. and smirked, “Going to another planet for the first time unprepared for attacks…that’s so unlike you. Since when did you listen to the professor so well?”

D.O. made a face, “I didn’t.”

“Good.” Kai smiled and pushed a weapon belt into his chest, “Have fun packing.” He winked and walked away.

D.O. warily glanced back at the professor. Seeing that he was busy, D.O. took the opportunity and greedily shoved all sorts of weapons into his belt.

Baekhyun strode over to the professor and watched him prepare the spacecraft for take-off. He rested his hands on the edge of the machine and leaned over, “This is our first mission to earth…” He looked at the professor, “Do you think we’re ready?”

The professor softly smiled and patted his back, “My boy, I think Exo is ready for anything.”

Baekhyun gave him a light smirk and walked away.

Sehun hopped into the lab, “Hyungs, I’m ready!” “Whoa, maknae. Why did you pack so much…?” Suho stared at him. Sehun blinked, “Huh? Oh. I just wanted to make sure we have everything. I brought healing cream, aloe gel in case we get burned, armor, maps,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter