Volleyball Tournament

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8JL0-H9HdE

-----

A month had already passed.

Your daily routine patterns had changed. Now you weren’t alone but wherever you went, Exo-K was there with you also.

Before you woke up, went to school, went to work, did homework, and fell asleep.

Now you woke up (gave Suho his daily handshake), went to school with Exo-K, went to work with Exo-K, received tutoring in math and science by Kai and Baekhyun, and fell asleep knowing that other people were in the same house as you. It was simple but blissful to know that there were people that cared about you and didn’t judge you based on your background.

It was a special PE day. All senior classes would gather together for volleyball matches. You and Kai came out in your PE clothes.

“STAR!” Sehun ran over eagerly. You put a finger to your lips, “You’re supposed to call me Haebin in school, remember?” Yet you weren’t mad but smiled instead.

“Oops, I forgot. I was just so happy to see you!” Sehun beamed. You laughed *I’m glad to see you as well.*

Before you knew it, all of Exo-K had gathered around you. You smiled to yourself *Wherever we are, we’ll always end up finding each other.*

“Why are we all herded here like cattle?” Baekhyun asked.

You chuckled, “Um, we’re battling.”

“BATTLING?!” D.O.’s eyes lit up in excitement.

“I’m sure it’s not the battling you’re imagining.” Suho rained on his parade.

D.O. dismally lowered his head. You chuckled and patted his shoulder. “We have different tournaments every year. This year it’s a volleyball tournament. We’ll be separated into different teams and go against each other. The final winners will be able to ditch study period.”

“Separated?!” Sehun squealed at the same time D.O. yelped, “Ditch?!” An overconfident grin came upon his face, “BRING IT ON!” You rolled your eyes *D.O. and his competitiveness.*

One of the coaches blew on the whistle, “Okay, line up according to your classes!” Everyone split into their respective classrooms.

Sehun hugged your arm, “I don’t want to go!” He pouted.

“It’s only for a while. Besides, we’ll still be in the same room. Go.” You pushed him.

Sehun traced his index finger down his cheek and sniffling, signaling that he was heartbroken. You laughed and shook your head.

You and Kai went into line. Your PE teacher came, “All right. I’ll place you into groups.” Coincidentally the two of you were in the same team. You and Kai looked at each other.

“Again?” You gave him a pointed look. He smirked, “What can I say? You’re my destiny.”

You made a face and walked to the bleachers.

Acro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter