Exciting Adventure at the Supermarket

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqwvvnPt3WI

----

           

You shut your math book *Finally! I’m done with those tedious problems!* You looked at the clock. It was past noon, which meant it was almost time for lunch. *But there’s no food in the house. Everything in the house was used by the aliens to make me ‘breakfast’.* You rubbed your still-aching tummy *I better go to the market.*

You changed into appropriate outdoor clothes, grabbed your purse, and went downstairs. You skipped over the last step and looked around.

The aliens were in the living room discussing something, preparing their war skills, or watching TV.

Suho looked up. He was the first to always notice you. “Are you going somewhere, Star?” Five heads swiveled your way.

“Yes, I’m going to the market. I’ll be back soon-“

“I WANT TO GO!” Sehun shot off the couch. You blinked, “Muh? To the market?”

He nodded, “It’s boring here! Please let me go with you! I’ll be good!”

Chanyeol stood up rapidly, “If you take maknae, you have to take me.”

“What?” You stared at them, flabbergasted.

Suho smiled at you, “Why don’t we all go then?”

“To the market?” You squeaked. “TO THE MARKET!” Sehun and Chanyeol pointed.

“I gladly accept the quest.” D.O. smirked.

You face-palmed yourself with a sigh *I wonder what will happen at the market. With these crazy aliens around, you never know.*

Half an hour later, the 7 of you were inside the supermarket.

“Waaa~” Sehun admired everything. You chuckled *He’s always so awed by everything. You can tell how innocent he is.*

“So this is where humans produce food?” Suho asked. “Where you buy food.” You corrected.

You pushed a coin into the slot and the cart came loose. “What is this?!” D.O. eyes widened. “It’s to put everything you buy into here.” You explained. The boys trailed behind you. As expected, they turned many heads.

“Are they models?!” “Or idols?!”

“How are they with that one girl?”

“Is she their sister?” “Girflriend?!”

Your ears turned red at all the gossip, “Er let’s go this way.” You led them into the vegetable and fruit section. You began to pick out apples, onions, carrots, oranges, and bananas.

Chanyeol glanced around and did a double take. A little kid was actually INSIDE the cart. His eyes became as wide as saucers. *ARE THEY BUYING THE LITTLE GIRL?!* Chanyeol grabbed your arm and spun you around unexpectedly. “Ow! What was that for?!” You complained. Chanyeol pointed at the little girl, “Why are they buying her?! You can buy humans?!”

You rolled your eyes but you had to admit it was a bit funny. You suppressed a smile as you spoke, “No, silly goose. Little kids can ride on the cart.” You turned back to the fruits.

Chanyeol’s eyes rounded eve more and a big smile appeared on his face *You can ride on it?!* You turned around to put the kiwis into the cart and your eyes widened in disbelief, “What the- Chanyeol! I said LITTLE KIDS! WHAT PART OF ‘LITTLE’ DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!”

He blinked up at you from the cart. “But I want to ride it. It looks fun.”

You sighed. “Now push me.” Chanyeol commanded.

You looked up at the ceiling in resentment *Again, why am I their star?* “I’m waiting.” He impatiently said. You tossed the kiwis into the cart and he caught them right away. You began to heave and push the cart but the skinny alien was actually pretty heavy! *STUPID BIG KID-BRAINED FREAKY ALIEN- ARGH!* You were suddenly pushed away and you blinked up at Kai. He smirked, “I volunteer to push him.”

Then with an evil smirk, he began to push the cart.

“WHOA, HOLY - STAR YOU’RE FREAKING STRONG-“ Chanyeol looked up and panic crossed his face, “KAI?!”

Kai smirked, “You want a ride? I’ll give you a ride!”

“NO!” Chanyeol was ready to jump out but Kai banged him into the wall and the cart went spinning in different directions. You covered your face in mortification *I am so getting banned from this market!*

“D.O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter