The News of Separation

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n4l3HqGcWc

-----

“Chanyeol.” Suho said in a calm, but steady voice, “Sit down, Chanyeol.”

Chanyeol ignored him and hissed, “I told you this was a bad idea! this! I’m not leaving her!”

Suho swiftly stood up and glowered at him, “Don’t go back on your word now. We have to leave her.”

“Leave…her? Wait, are you talking about me?” You asked, bewildered.

“Star.” Sehun whispered.

You put your hands on your hips and frowned, “Can someone explain to me what’s going on? Why is Chanyeol freaking out? And what are you talking about Suho?”

All was silent. Then Baekhyun softly spoke, “Star…we’re not going to college.”

You stared at him for a couple seconds then nodded in understanding, “Okay, I should’ve known that you guys wouldn’t want to go to school again. That’s all right. You don’t have to go to college then. You can do other things you want to do on earth-“

“That’s the thing …” Baekhyun took a deep, shaky breath and looked into your eyes, “We won’t be on earth.”

“Won’t…be on earth? What do you mean?” You still didn’t get it.

“What he means is,” Kai stood up and looked you squarely in the eyes, “We’re going back. We’re going back to our planet. Tomorrow.”

You felt the wind knock right out of you. You weren’t prepared for this at all. Exo-K…leaving? The thought of them not being in your life anymore was unfathomable. In fact, you didn’t even want to think about it. Your stomach twisted sickly. You opened your mouth, stepped back, and opened your mouth again. “This…is a joke, right?” You looked at their faces, hoping to see them laughing or smiling and telling you that this was a prank. There was nothing but seriousness on their faces.

“I don’t know what to say…except we’re sorry, Star.” Suho shamefully looked at the ground. “W-why did you suddenly decide to leave?” Your voice started to crack, “W-was it me? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you-“

“No, Star, No.” Baekhyun shook his head, “It’s not your fault. Our leaving has nothing to do with you.”

“Then why are you leaving me?” You hated being weak but your heart felt like it was shattering into many pieces. It was hard to breathe or think clearly.

“We have to go.” Kai mumbled.

“But why?” You questioned. He looked into your eyes with an unreadable expression, “There are some things in the world that you would never understand, Star. Just know that this is the best decision for everyone.”

“How do you know it’s the best decision for me? You never even asked my opinion!” You shouted.

Exo-K wallowed in guilt. Sehun buried his face in his hands. He knew the news would break you like this. *I don’t like how we have to hurt Star. If it was up to me, I’d rather save Star than anyone on this planet. But none of us can be selfish like that.*

Tears sprang out of your eyes, “This isn’t fair. I just got used to you guys being here. I was happy. I thought my life was perfect…but now I realize that my life can never be perfect. I knew this was all too good to be true-“

“Don’t you dare talk weak like that.” Kai stepped up to you with a bold hiss. “You were strong before we came and you were strong when we were here. Don’t lose your ground now that we’ll be gone. Just live as if you did before we came-“

“What? Live in darkness?” You let out a sarcastic laugh. Kai grew silent. You looked into his eyes and gulped, “Yeah, I was strong. I still am. But I wasn’t happy.” You unsteadily inhaled and looked at the floor, “I realized how empty my life had been. After my dad had left, I hadn’t been truly happy. I just lived for the sake of living. My life was like an endless routine. Sleep. School. Work. Homework. Then sleep again. There was nothing that made me look forward to the next day. But that all changed when the six of you came into my lives.” You looked at their faces. It hurt you that none of them would meet eyes with you. “You all changed my lives for the better. I was actually…happy. I finally had friends who liked me for me. I had people who cared about me and who I could share both the bad times and good times with. But now…”

You stared at Kai, “You’re telling me that those people will be gone from my life and I have to live my life in darkness again?” You shook your head, “No. No way. I don’t think I can ever go back to the way I lived before. Alone. Uh-uh. I just can’t-“ You rambled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter