Stay Away

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9btm41jN-s

----

You dropped each Exo-K member off at their new classrooms.

“Bye, Baekhyun. Good luck.” You waved. He nodded back and entered the classroom. It buzzed with excitement.

Hyeri stopped chatting with her friends long enough to see the new eye candy. When she saw Baekhyun, literally fell open and her mind became white. She was enraptured by his devastating good looks. *He is HOT!* For a moment she forgot that she had a boyfriend.

“And who might you be?” Mrs. Lee asked.

Baekhyun held out the schedule, “New student.”

Mrs. Lee studied the paper then nodded, “Welcome to the classroom, Byun Baekhyun. Go ahead and have a seat in the back.” He gave her a small bow and went to the back.

Hyeri tried to give him the eye. *Come on, hottie! Look at me!* Baekyun finally met eyes with her. Hyeri gave him her best sultry smile and winked. To her surprise he didn’t smile back or even blink in awe. All Baekhyun did was sit in the empty seat in the back. Hyeri’s eyebrows pinched together in confusion. *Did he not see me?! How can he just ignore me?* She glanced at him again.

Baekhyun didn’t even notice her stare because he was too busy thinking about you. *Lucky Kai. I want to be in her classroom, too.* He sighed tiredly.

The last and hardest person to leave was Chanyeol.

“Later, Chanyeol. Remember, behave normal. No ramen, no smelling hair, no shiny things.” You gave him a look and turned to go but he grabbed your arm. You glanced back at him questioningly.

“Do I really have to go in here?” He whimpered.

“You’re the one that wanted to come to school.” You reminded.

“But I don’t want to be separated from you, Star…” Chanyeol whispered.

You had to admit. That weakened your knees. But you cleared your throat and remained strong, “Sorry but we have different classes.” You turned to go but he still held on.

You glanced back. His eyes almost broke your heart *Aish! Quit doing that! You’re making me feel bad!*

You lightly pried his arm off of you and his head hung low. You patted his back, “I’ll see you during lunch.”

“Lunch?! Ramen?!” Chanyeol asked with wide, hopeful eyes.

“Unfortunately they don’t sell ramen here.” You raised an eyebrow. His head fell back down in disappointment. You chuckled, “But we can eat something else. Bye, Chanyeol.” You looked at Kai, “Let’s go.” He nodded and followed you.

Before you entered the classroom, you abruptly stopped and spun around. Kai stopped and blinked in surprise. You nervously bit your lip, “The thing is Kai…I’m not very popular at school…” *I’m not popular AT ALL. In fact, everyone hates me.* “So it would be to your benefit to ignore me.”

His eyes rounded in surprise, “Ignore…you?”

You nodded. “If you act stay around me…no one at school will like you and you won’t make any friends.” His eyes softened. “So…if you choose to ignore me, I’ll understand so don’t worry about it and do what makes you happy.” You gave him a small smile then headed inside.

*What is she talking about? Ridiculous…* Kai shook his head and followed you.

Mr. Kim stopped lecturing in his monotone voice and looked at you. The classroom snickered, “Tardy again.”

You ignored them and held out your note, “I have an excused tardy. I was at the principal’s office helping new students…” You glanced back.

Kai entered the room and all the girls in the room in their breaths. *WHO IS THAT NEW HANDSOME BOY?!* *What the hell? Why are all the girls staring at him? He’s nothing special.* Sungjoo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and glanced at Kai in rivalry. You gave him a look to act appropriately then scurried to your seat in the back.

“I see. Kim Jongin. Well you should introduce yourself to your new classmates.” Mr. Kim nodded.

Kai turned to the class and inspected their faces. Some girls sat up straighter and tossed their hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter