Seducing Star

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ25V-aIEq8

----

A week had passed since the date with Jonghyun. Yet, you were still thinking about it. You hummed along to SHINee songs more and bought a new poster to replace the one Chanyeol had ruined.

D.O. and Suho blinked as they watched you hum ‘Replay’ and enter your room with a brand new SHINee poster. D.O., Suho, and Sehun poked their heads inside your room to see you taping the new poster on your bedroom wall.

You stepped back and beamed up at the glossy poster. “There! Perfect as always!” You giggled.

Shaking their heads in belief, the three of them came downstairs. “What’s wrong?” Baekhyun asked.

“Star still isn’t over that superstar guy. What does she find so attractive in him?” D.O. wondered aloud. Sehun pouted as he sat next to Chanyeol. Kai flipped through the channels. Suho started brainstorming about what to do in this situation when you were preoccupied with another guy. He glanced at the TV and did a double take. “Hold on, Kai.”

Kai stopped changing the channel and blinked up at him, “Wae, hyung?”

Suho studied the romantic drama. The girl ran into the guy’s arms and they blissfully hugged and kissed. Suho smirked as his eyes glinted mischievously “Mating?”

“Mating?” Sehun blinked.

Suho grinned, “I have the most brilliant plan ever. We are going to try to learn about human couples and how men attract women!”

“And why would we do something ridiculous as that?” D.O. raised an eyebrow.

“Because you ding-bat!” Suho copied you then laughed evilly, “We’re going to seduce Star!”

“Seduce Star…?” Exo-K stared at him.

Suho grinned and nodded, “We’re going to make sure she forgets Jongsup or whatever his name is.” Kai actually grew interested. He smirked *This sounds fun.*

“Do we have to?” D.O. sighed.

“Don’t you want Star to come back to us?” Suho asked.

“Just do it, D.O. hyung!” Sehun snapped. D.O. sighed, “Oh brother.”

“Besides, this will give us a chance to fulfill our mission. Who knows? Maybe we can convince Star to teach us how to mate since she seems so adamant in avoiding the topic.” Suho thoughtfully tapped his chin.

“How do we learn all this?” Chanyeol asked.

Suho hugged the TV,” By this magic box called television. Let’s start studying, mates!”

“Studying. Blech.” D.O. made a face.

----

For the next week, Exo-K studied couple dynamics through school, the bar, and media. They tried to study what made girls fall so hard for boys. In the end, they realized that most girls loved ‘bad boys’ and started to learn about bad boys especially.

Saturday morning you announced that you would go to the market. To your surprise, no one offered to go with you. “Okay then…I’ll be back later…” You shut the front door and cocked your head in puzzlement *That’s strange. They usually all offer to come along with me. Especially Sehun and Chanyeol since they make sure I buy ramen and ice cream.* With a shrug you went to the supermarket alone.

“SHE’S GONE!” Sehun called. “Transformation starts now!” Suho snapped his fingers.

Exo-K rushed into their rooms to change. Baekhyun shook his head as he pulled a thin purple shirt over his head *I honestly have no clue how I got dragged into this.*

A half an hour later, you finished grocery shopping and headed home. With a bag full of groceries, you entered the gate and kicked on the door, “OPEN THE DOOR! MY ARMS ARE FULL!” No one responded. “Aish, these boys. No ramen or ice cream for you!” You reached out with difficulty but managed to twist open the front door. You started complaining at once, “Didn’t you hear me call for you guys? Sheesh! I would appreciate some help since more than half of this food is for all of you-“

You shut the door and turned around. “What the-“

You stared at the stunning sight in front of you.

Chanyeol was sitting lazily on the couch alone. He was wearing a different outfit than before. Instead of a black sweater and silver pants, he was wearing a light denim long-sleeved top and white jeans. His hair was slightly tousled but in a perfect way. It was like he had just gotten out of bed and he looked more like a model than ever.

Chanyeol slightly turned his head towards you with a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter