Sunshine PC Room

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I7uAZnADIk

-----

You took a brave step towards the PC room. You pulled the keys out of your pocket and grabbed the lock. You held your breath as you unlocked the padlock. The chains came free. You reached down, grabbed the handle, and pulled up the security door.

You used the other key to open up the front door. It clicked open and you stepped inside.

It was dark and haunting inside.

You couldn’t hear or see anything. You were slightly terrified but mostly you were just curious. You stumbled across the darkness and your injured hand brushed against hard wooden furniture. You recoiled in pain with a pained whimper.

“Stupid thing.” You muttered and kicked whatever it was, injuring the toe of your foot in process.

You mentally cursed your stupidity and hobbled towards the wall. You felt it for any sign of the light switch. Your hands finally landed upon the switch and you turned it on. Lights miraculously flooded into the room.

*Amazing.* Expectantly you looked around the familiar space. Everything was as just as you had left it.

There were rows of old, broken computers. The desks were dusty and chairs were just sitting on the dirty floor, useless and grimy. You walked over to the counter and passed your hand along the top. Your hand collected dust and you quickly brushed your hands together to get rid of it.

You stopped and took another glimpse around your vicinity. *Wow. Nothing has changed. Besides my dad not being here, everything is the same.*

You looked to the counter and reminisced about the good, old times. You would come here when school was over and your dad would greet you happily. Instead of going home, you would do your homework here, play computer games, and keep him company. He was a funny, sweet man and you loved just being around his cheerful aura.

You realized that you really missed him and a pang of nausea hit your stomach. You quickly shook the heavy mood away and headed to the back.

There were 3 doors.

One was to a small, spare room where there was a beaten up couch. You would sleep there if your dad had to stay here overnight. Another door lead to the bathrooms. And the last door took you to the rooftop.

You put your hand on the doorknob and twisted it. The door creaked loudly as you opened it.

The staircase was da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter