Aliens other than Exo-K

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri48hXmPRfE

-----

Everything seemed to be at peace now. Hyeri and Sungjoo stopped bullying you. Everyone at school either ignored you or at least greeted you now. Chanyeol and Kai were acting like they had never fought before. On top of all that, the seven of you were preparing for graduation.

All in all, it was the calm before the storm.

It was a nice, sunny Saturday. You decided to take Exo-K to the marketplace. The 7 of you got off the subway and took a bus to Seoul’s biggest marketplace. “Wow!” Sehun’s eyes bugged out at the enormous human population in one place. “Does everyone come here every Saturday?!”

You laughed, “No, silly. But it is a popular place. It’s easy to get lost here so stay close. Don’t lose me.” You turned to lead the way but someone caught your hand. You turned around and glanced down to see Sehun holding your hand. You looked at him and he shyly smiled, “I won’t lose you, Star. Never.”

You smiled, squeezed his hand, and led him away.

The rest of Exo-K closely followed behind.

Chanyeol saw you and Sehun holding hands and grew envious *No way! I want to hold Star’s hand, too!* He darted over and grabbed your other hand. Startled, you looked up then gave him a look, “Yeol, you’re taller than anyone on this planet. You can find us anywhere at any time.” You tried to pull away but he held fast on.

Chanyeol ducked low so that he met your height, “See? I’m not tall anymore.” You raised an eyebrow. “Go, Star, go.” He lightly pushed you to lead the way. You shook your head and dragged Sehun and Chanyeol along. You glanced back to see Chanyeol walking with his knees bent. You laughed and pulled him up, “Just walk normally like the giant you are, you weirdo.” Chanyeol smiled and walked along your side.

You spotted fresh vegetables and fruits. You released Sehun and Chanyeol and bent down to take a good look at them. Suho and Sehun wandered to the next tent to look at other ‘earth foods’. Baekhyun stooped down next to you, “Are you going to buy these?” “I don’t know. Do you like fruits? I know Sehun and Chanyeol does and D.O. will eat anything.” You said.

“Thanks, make me look like a devouring pig.” He sarcastically said and you chuckled.

Baekhyun smiled and shrugged, “Whatever you want, Star. You like fruits, don’t you?” You nodded, “I do.” You bought a pound of apples and a box of grapes.

“Give me the bag.” Kai held out his hand. “I got it.” You said.

“Will you ever just say ‘neh oppa’ and do what I tell you to do?” He snatched the fruits from you.

“Maybe ‘neh’ but never oppa.” You made a face.

Kai laughed and shook his head, “Stubborn.” “Like you.” You grinned and he widely smiled back, “Yeah, like me.”

“HELP ME!” You heard Sehun scream. Your head automatically snapped towards his voice. Your eyes widened in panic when you saw him wagging his finger where a crab was holding onto for dear life. “SEHUN!” You ran over. “GET THIS OFF! GET THIS OFF!” He wailed. People were staring at him like he was crazy.

“Be careful! If you break his claw off, you’ll have to buy it!” The woman sneered.

“Hold still!” You grabbed the crab by its body and gently pried its strong claw loose. You pulled it away from Sehun and put it back in the bucket. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter