Yeol's Revenge

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAoqDf8Wrbg&feature=related

----

The six of you arrived at home. Kai carried you to your bedroom and laid you on the bed.

You were about to sit up but Sehun swept in like a mother goose. He laid you back down and pulled the covers over you. Sehun knelt next to your bed and smoothed your hair. He soothingly patted your belly, “Go to sleep, Star~ forget everything that happened today. Do you want me to sing you to sleep?” He began to hum to an OST soundtrack of his favorite drama.

You rolled your eyes *Oh for goodness sakes!* You shot up and he blinked, startled, “Star?”

“I’m not sick!” You claimed, “Nor am I even traumatized!”

“You’re really okay?” Suho asked.

“I’m perfectly fine. Well not perfectly considering that I still have work in two hours, but I’m decent. I don’t need to sleep and I definitely don’t need you to sing me a lullaby.” You shot Sehun a look. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

“But you were locked up with an insane guy that tried to…tried to…” D.O. didn’t know how to put it.

“Yeah, but that didn’t happen.” You looked up at their concerned faces and smiled a bit, “Because you were all there for me. You guys saved me in the nick of time. Like always. Thanks.”

Sehun softly smiled and squeezed your hand, “Like always.”

*Not for long though. Don’t give her hope.* Kai lowered his head.

Chanyeol appeared smoothly like he had just been downstairs instead of god-knows-where with the guy that had just tried to hurt you. You shot out of bed and walked towards him, “Where have you been?!” “School.” He said with his emotionless expression.

“I know that!” You snapped. “But what did you do with Sungjoo?!”

“Who?” Chanyeol innocently blinked.

“YEOL!” You yelled. Your face turned pale and you gulped, “Y-you didn’t kill him…did you? OH GOD! I HAVE A MURDERER IN MY HOUSE!” You clutched your hair.

“Please. What kind of alien do you think I am?” Chanyeol scoffed and walked away.

You paced around like a mental patient, “What did Chanyeol do with Sungjoo?! Do you think he killed Sungjoo?!” You grabbed Sehun’s jacket and shook him, “ANSWER ME! Is Chanyeol more violent than D.O.?!” D.O. rolled his eyes with a snort, “Please. You haven’t even seen the meaning of violence until you’ve seen me fight.”

You started to relax. “But Chanyeol does have a shorter fuse than all of us.” Suho mused.

“WHAT?!” You shrieked. Sehun helpfully patted your head. Baekhyun slapped a palm over his eyes *You guys are just making it worse.*

Chanyeol was about to enter his bedroom but Kai called, “Chanyeol.” He stopped and turned around.

“You didn’t…murder a human, did you?” Kai raised an eyebrow.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “How long have you known me for? Do you really think I’m out of control like that? Sheesh. And I thought we were friends.” He crossed his arms sullenly.

Kai gave a little smirk, “Yeah…we are friends, aren’t we?”

Chanyeol softened. He paused for a moment then spoke, “Thanks, Kai.” “For what?” He asked, puzzled. Chanyeol sincerely gazed at him, “For protecting Star like that. If it hadn’t been for your intuition, she would have been in big trouble. We got there just in time to help her. I’ll always be grateful to your for that.”

Kai smiled, “I’m grateful for you, too. You took charge well. That was pretty macho of you.” He lightly punched Chanyeol in the arm. “Pfft? ‘Macho?’ Is that a new human word you picked up?” He ridiculed. Kai shoved him and they laughed together.

You came storming out of your bedroom. “I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE! I DEMAND YOU TELL ME! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HAN SUNGJOO?!” Kai and Chanyeol looked at each othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter