Reunited & Complete

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B93p_-UBEv8

-------

Very carefully you stepped into your own property. You treaded closely to the door and pressed your ear against it. You heard noises coming from the other side and furrowed your eyebrows. *Was Jongjin oppa right? There are robbers in my home?! But what kind of thieves would turn the lights on AND make such a commotion?*

You pulled out your phone and pressed 119. You put your thumb over the SEND button to prepare just in case.

With a deep breath, you twisted the doorknob. It was unlocked! *Crap!* The color left your face. *There are robbers in my home!* Before you could call the police, you heard a very familiar voice.

“Kai hyung! Take your thing upstairs! The house needs to be clean before Star comes home!”

Your eyes rounded *If I’m not mistaken…that voice belongs to SEHUN!*

Without thinking twice, you pushed open the door and scrambled inside your house. Your jaw dropped and eyes widened.

Kai…the same Kai that teased you and told you to be strong without him…was sitting on your couch watching TV. He turned his head and met eyes with you. His eyes shined and a smile played on his lips. “Star, you’re back?” You softly stared at him.

“Star, you’re back?” He said it so causally, like he had never left before.

You waved your hand in front of your eyes to make sure you weren’t delusional. Kai was still sitting in your living room staring right at you. You touched your head as your heartbeat started to speed up. *I’m not in another dream, am I?*

At that moment to confirm your doubts, Sehun stormed out of the kitchen, “Hyung! Didn’t I tell you-“ He noticed you standing there and stopped. Sehun’s expression brightened, “Hi, Star! Welcome back!”

*Star…I haven’t heard that name in so long…* Your legs weakened at your favorite nickname.

D.O. and Suho came downstairs. “Yo, Star.” D.O. made a peace sign and sat on the couch. “Star! Welcome home!” Suho smiled and sat next to D.O. He reached for the remote control and changed the channel. “Hyung, I was watching the other show.” Kai said. “But my favorite drama is on!” Suho claimed. “Ooo! That’s my favorite, too!” Sehun joined the crowd by the TV.

*What is going on? How come they’re acting like they’ve been here all along? Is this really Exo-K in front of me? Or maybe I’ve finally gone crazy and am hallucinating right now…* You gulped. *I don’t want to go crazy. My dad would not be happy.*

“Star.” A gentle voice called. Automatically your head snapped in the direction of his voice.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had appeared from the kitchen. Baekhyun crossed his arms and leaned against the wall with his signature sweet smile, “You’re home, Star.” You opened your mouth to ask him what was going on when Chanyeol bluntly said, “I want ramen.”

Your attention shifted to him. His expression was blank and impassive, just like how it had been the first time you had met him. “Make me ramen now.” He commanded in a monotone voice.

“Chill, Chanyeol. At least let her change.” Suho chuckled and smiled your way, “Go upstairs and change, Star. Then we can eat!”

“Yeah, I’m starving!” Sehun claimed.

You watched as the boys settled around the TV. They didn’t offer any explanations or excuses.

Stunned, you headed up the stairs. You tilted your head in wonder *They’re acting so weird. This has to be a dream. There’s no other explanation for their odd behaviors.* You exhaled and entered your room. You put your bag down and looked up at your wall. You gawked at the SHINee poster *No FREAKING way! AGAIN?!*

Your SHINee poster had been vandalized, yet again, but this time it was worse. Each and every one of SHINee’s beautiful faces had been scribbled over with colorful markers. The word ‘SHINee’ had been crossed out and in large writing it was written:

‘SHINEE ! EXO-K FOREVER!’

You fumed as your eyebrow twitched *That menacing alien! The nerve of him-* You yanked open your door and screamed at the top of your lungs, “CHANYEOL!” You thundered over to the edge of the staircase and halted.

At the bottom of the stairs, Chanyeol was coolly leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. It was like he had been waiting for this very moment. Chanyeol turned his head and looked up at you. His lips curved into a smile that told you everything.

That this was not a dream. That they were really back.

Your anger vanished immediately and your bottom lip trembled with emotions. Tears blurred your vision and you held back a mortifying sob. “Yes, Star? Did you call for me?” Chanyeol innocently murmured. *You stupid, stupid aliens.* You started running down the steps.

Chanyeol pushed himself off the wall and faced you. He held out his arms widely for you.

You jumped over the last few steps. You had faith that he would catch you.

Chanyeol embraced your flying body and you fit perfectly in his arms. You wrapped your arms tightly around his neck and sobbed, “Yeol…you’re back.” Chanyeol held you closely. He closed his eyes and whispered against your ear. “My Star…my shining Star…” His body felt real and warm. *My Yeol. My Exo-K. They really are here.* You buried your face into his neck and held him for a long time. You felt a hand gently your head and looked up.

Suho softly gazed at you, “Don’t cry, Star. Everything is okay now.”

You released Chanyeol and stepped back. You looked at each of their faces. “I don’t understand…you guys left. For good. We had a big goodbye and everything.” Your shoulders fell, “Don’t tell me I dreamed that entire thing.”

Exo-K glanced at each other and chuckled. Baekhyun smiled, “That wasn’t a dream, Star. We had really left. We didn’t think we were going to see you ever again.” “But what happened?” You softly asked.

“Long story short. We were broken.” Suho responded. “You were what?” You asked in puzzlement. “Broken. In here.” He pointed to his heart and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter