Best Dad

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kN-f6qISFQ

----

You and Baekhyun sat on the edge of the rooftop with legs dangling freely over the ledge. If anyone saw you two, they would think you and Baekhyun were two crazy teenagers attempting a wild, daring challenge. But there was nothing wild and daring about the atmosphere. It was peaceful and comfortable although no words were exchanged.

You peered over the edge and he raised an eyebrow. You curiously looked at him, “If I were to fall now, could you catch me?”

“Probably but I wouldn’t attempt it for your own heart.” He shrugged.

“Geez. You’re so caring.” You sarcastically said and he chuckled.

Your expression turned into one of worry, “How are the others? I feel bad now for not letting them know that I was going somewhere. Are Kai and Chanyeol okay? The last time I saw them they weren’t…”

Baekhyun shrugged, “It’s a little tiff. They’ll get over it.”

“Good.” You sighed with a nod as you looked around the lit-up city. Baekhyun tilted his head with curiosity. He straightened up and clasped his hands together. “Why did you decide to come here all of a sudden?”

You turned your head to meet his deep, inquiring eyes. “Did it have anything to do with those two men who visited this morning?” His lips turned into a disapproving frown.

“Not really. They just reminded me that this PC room still existed…” You shamefully lowered your head and played with the little pebbles by your sides. “My dad must be so disappointed in me. He loved his PC room.”

“I’m willing to bet he loved you more, Star.” Baekhyun mused.

You laughed, “Yeah, I won’t go up against that one…” Your gaze softened and a peaceful, admiring smile came on your face. “I love my dad, too.” There was a silent, mindful pause then Baekhyun dared ask, “What happened to him?”

You swallowed hard. You hadn’t told this poignant story in a while, much less think of it. You hated to become an emotional wreck in front of him. But something in your heart urged you to spill out your locked-up emotions. So you took a deep breath and began. “It was a car accident. Typical human death.” You tried to laugh it off but your laugh felt empty and lifeless.

Baekhyun patiently waited for you to continue. You stared vacantly into space as you remembered the gloomy day. “It was one of those days where you just shouldn’t have woken up. The moment I opened my eyes, I knew everything was going to go wrong. It was raining hard and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter