Breaking Hearts

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG-XOlQ2pcQ

-----

Chanyeol shoved Kai hard, “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?! WHY DID YOU SAY YES?!”

“Because it’s the only way.” He whispered.

“BULL! THERE ARE A LOT OF WAYS! WE DON’T HAVE TO LEAVE STAR TO PROTECT HER! WE CAN PROTECT HER BY BEING WITH HER!” Chanyeol yelled.

No one knew what to say. Part of them agreed with him. They wanted to stay with you. But the other part, the bigger part, knew that Kai was right. By going back, they would be able to save not only you, but the entire human race.

Chanyeol panicked when he realized no one agreed with him. “Come on! We can do this! We can stay here and protect Star at the same time! We’ve fought the Warriors before! We know their weaknesses!”

“Chanyeol-“

“OR WE CAN TAKE STAR WITH US!” He excitedly said. “She can come back to Exo with us! Let’s ask the Professor now-“

“Chanyeol.” Suho called more sternly this time. He stopped talking. Suho forlornly gazed at him and whispered, “You know that won’t work. We can’t take Star and we can’t stay here. We have to go back home. Soon.”

For a second, Chanyeol couldn’t breathe. He covered his mouth with a sharp exhale. Then he grabbed onto fistfuls of his hair and looked up at the night sky as he tried hard not to cry. Sehun had already begun to cry and Baekhyun was starting to choke up as well. Chanyeol inhaled and spun around to face his comrades, “Then all of you go back without me. I’m not going with you. I’m staying with Star.”

They looked at him, startled by his decision.

“Chanyeol!” D.O. gasped.

“I can’t leave Star. Either Star goes with us or you go without me. That’s my decision.” He turned around and walked away.

Kai furrowed his eyebrows in fury *That selfish bastard!* Before Chanyeol could leave the rooftop, Kai tackled him down.

“KAI!” Suho shouted in alarm. “Oh man.” D.O. ran towards Kai with Suho.

Kai punched Chanyeol in the face, “YOU ING BASTARD! HOW CAN YOU ONLY THINK YOURSELF DURING THIS TIME?! YOU THINK I WANT TO LEAVE STAR?! YOU THINK ANY OF US WANT TO?!”

“THEN THE SOLUTION SHOULD BE EASY! WE WON’T LEAVE!” Chanyeol shot back.

In frustration, Kai punched his face again.

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Suho snarled and yanked him off. Kai strode towards Chanyeol but Suho stopped him with a hand on his chest and a glare, “Refrain yourself, Kai! You use violence on your comrade again and I’ll be the one to hurt you, Kai.”

Kai glared at him. Suho narrowed his eyes, “Don’t you dare try to go against me, Kai. I am your leader. I hope you did not forget while we stayed here. On Earth or in space, I am still your leader.”

Kai had no choice. He stepped back as he kicked the rocks on the roof in aggravation. He let out a harsh scream and covered his face.

Suho looked at Chanyeol with the same firmness, “Kai is right. You are being selfish. Don’t you know that what we’re doing will benefit Star in the end?”

Chanyeol swiftly got up with angry tears blurring his vision. “DON’T CALL ME SELFISH! I AM NOT THE ONE BEING SELF-CENTERED RIGHT NOW! WHAT ALL OF YOU IS THINKING TO BE THE RIGHT SOLUTION MAY NOT BE RIGHT AFTER ALL! HAVE ANY OF YOU EVEN CONSIDERED STAR’S POSITION?! WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO HER AFTER WE ALL LEAVE HER?! YOU THINK SHE’LL BE HAPPY? YOU THINK SHE’LL CELEBRATE?!”

They sunk into guilt. None of them could go against him on this one. They knew he was absolutely right.

Chanyeol wiped his tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter