Destiny

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKGoPuqg7FQ

------

*This is turning into a bad sci-fi movie. That’s it. I can’t do this anymore, no matter how gorgeous these boys are.* You yanked out your emergency pepper spray and held it out.

The boys stepped back in surprise.

“She has a weapon?!” D.O. asked in disbelief.

*This girl is unpredictable.* Baekhyun carefully eyed you, wondering what move you would pull next.

Kai eyed, you calculating your movements.

You spun around, holding out the pepper spray, “I’m serious! Don’t come near me or I’ll shoot!”

“Is that a gun?!” D.O. asked in shock, “What kind of a human being did the professor set us up with?!”

You grew dizzy by all the words they were using. *Earth, star, professor. Who are these guys really?*

The boys rotated around you.

Chanyeol crouched slightly forward, wondering if he should tackle you or not.

Suho held his hands out, “Please calm down, No Haebin-shi. We don’t mean harm-“

“The hell you don’t!” You shot back. In the corner of your eye, you detected movement. You screamed as Kai came out of nowhere. Before you could spray him, the pepper spray went rolling onto the floor and his arm was locked around your neck. Your eyes widened *He’s so fast! How did he do that?! I couldn’t even see him!*

Kai gazed at you, “We already told you that we wouldn’t hurt you. If you don’t trust us, how can we trust you?”

You stiffened *What nonsense is he spouting?!* You started kicking and screaming, “Let go of me, you psycho!”

Kai kept his grip firmly on you. Suho stepped up, “Kai, I don’t think that’s necessary-“

At that moment Sehun bent down and picked up the pepper spray. He poked it and tilted his head in wonder. *What kind of weapon is this?* Sehun picked it up and held it in front of his face. *How do you work this thing? Do you push this trigger here-* He pushed the top and liquid sprayed out into his face. Sehun dropped the spray immediately and started screaming, “MY EYES!”

Everyone stopped squabbling and looked up at the maknae withering and twisting in pain as he clutched onto his burning eyes, “SOMEBODY HELP ME! MY EYES! I’M BLIND! IT BURRRNNNSSSS!”

“What did you do, human girl?!” D.O. demanded.

“I-I didn’t do anything-“ You stammered, flabbergasted. *What kind of an idiot sprays himself with pepper spray?!*

D.O. warily looked around *Earth is a dangerous place.* Suho reached out, “Maknae, stop-“

“HELP!” He was bawling now and his face was red, “Hyung- it- hurt-s owwwww!”

You twisted yourself away from Kai’s loose grasp and ran over to him without thinking. You couldn’t just ignore someone that needed help. “You babo! Why would you spray yourself?! There’s a dangerous chemical compound in there that will hurt your eyes!”

“I- hiccup- didn’t- hiccup- know-“ Sehun clung onto you and sobbed, “Help me, Star, please!”

You let the nickname pass once, “Blink as many times as you can.” Sehun obediently followed your directions. You looked around, “Water! He needs water!”

The boys blinked at each other. “Hello?! Didn’t you hear me?! YOUR FRIEND NEEDS WATER OR HIS EYES WILL BURN OFF!” D.O’s eyes widened. He took that quite literally, “HIS EYES WILL BURN OFF?! HE WILL BE EYE-LESS?! HUMAN GIRL, STAR OR NOT, I WILL BANISH YOU IF YOU DON’T HEAL OUR MAKNAE!”

*How dare he threaten me! None of this would have happened if they had let me go!* You stood up and shouted angrily, “IT’S NOT MY FAULT, YOU FLY-BRAIN!”

“Fly-brain?!” D.O.’s mouth dropped, “Is that supposed to be an insult?!”

“Look, do you want to help your friend or not?! He’s dying here!” You pointed to Sehun who was throwing another tantrum of pain on the ground. “D-dying?” D.O. turned pale.

“Chanyeol, go find water.” Suho calmly whispered. In a flash, Chanyeol was gone… and just seconds later he returned with a bottle of Jeju water.

You yanked the bottle from him and bent down next to Sehun. “Open your eyes.” You instructed. He pried open his eyes and you gently swished water over his eyes. Sehun reached out but you grabbed his hand, “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter