Whose Pucca am I?

My Crazy Hot Aliens
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Owowow!” You complained as Jongjin pulled on your arm. “That hurts!”

“Then you shouldn’t have eaten so fast.” Jongjin said without looking at you. He slid his slender, strong hands down your arm and towards your hand so that the blood would gather at your finger.

You covered your eyes and braced yourself for the fearsome prick that would come. “Count to 3, okay?” You whimpered.

Jongjin slid the needle out of its cover with his teeth and expertly twirled the needle between his long fingers.

“Did you hear what I said, oppa?!” You demanded.

“Okay. 3.” Jongjin pricked your finger.

“AHHH!” You screamed. “YOU DIDN’T COUNT TO 3!” You snapped.

Jongjin ignored your criticism and yanked a piece of Kleenex out of the box. He wrapped the tissue around your bleeding finger. “Give me your other hand.”

You protectively shielded your pain-free hand with a defiant pout, “No.”

Jongjin gave you a look, “Don’t make me pin you down.”

You sized him up. He was about the height of Chanyeol with muscles like Kai. With a defeated sigh, you held your other hand out. “Please count this time. I’m really sensitive to needles.”

“Then eat slowly, babo-ya. I don’t understand why you rush to finish your food.” Jongjin shook his head.

You pouted deeply *I wasn’t rushing…okay, maybe I was…but my food gets stuck in my chest when I start thinking about…them.* Your expression softened at the thought of them. *See? I can’t stop thinking about them. I’m so daft.* You felt a sharp poke and yelped.

“Done.” Jongjin wrapped another tissue around your bleeding finger.

“OPPA YOU LIAR!” You shouted. “I never promised you I would count to 3.” He shrugged. You scowled at him.

The door of the break room burst open and Hyunseok rushed inside. “I’m here! I’m here!” He set the medicine and bag of carbonated beverages on the table. “Did you prick her finger?” Hyunseok asked as he took his jacket off. Jongjin nodded. “Yes, without counting.” You gave him a look.

“Here’s your medicine.” Hyunseok held out the chewable pills that tasted like the acupuncture. You chewed on them and made a face. “Ahh~” He held out a piece of mint and you opened your mouth. Hyunseok popped the candy into your mouth and you thanked him. “Drink this, too.” He held out a can of soda. “Thanks.” You opened it and took a sip.

“Soda won’t cure her.” Jongjin pointed out.

Hyunseok shrugged, “It’ll make her feel better. At least, it makes me better.” “It makes me feel better, too, oppa. Jongjin oppa is just a foreigner who doesn’t have the same emotions we have.” You stated. Jongjin rolled his eyes, “Yeah, in fact I’m an alien from outer space.”

At the word ‘alien’ you turned quiet. You took another sip of the soda.

Hyunseok massaged your shoulders and rubbed your back. “This is why I tell you to slow down, Haebin. We can’t have you getting stomach aches all the time. That’s not good for you.”

“Don’t worry. Even if I die, I’ll make sure to pay you for over-time.” You assured.

“Aigoo! That’s not what I was talking about!” Hyunseok lightly pushed your forehead.

“Watch it! I’m sick!” You complained. “And whose fault is that?” He stuck out his tongue. You stuck your tongue right back out at him, “Mehrong~”

Jongjin came back into the room and held out your stuff, “Go home, Haebin.”

“But it’s my turn to stay overnight.” You said.

“I switched the schedule. Hyunseok will stay overnight.” Jongjin said and Hyunseok cheerfully nodded in agreement.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter